Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
NUKE Compositor at MediaMonks BA
Our post-production team is looking for a class compositor to bring our VFX projects to life in a very believable way. Our team specializes in crafting all kinds of work for A-List agencies and brands, producing projects for TV and Digital Advertising. As part of MediaMonks, you’ll join the most awesome production company on the planet, working as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting.
Role & Responsibilities
- At MediaMonks, you’ll employ your compositing chops to craft seamless visual work for leading agencies and brands.
- You’re responsible for all tasks associated with the compositing process, including tracking, matte extraction, layering elements and color matching.
- You’ll work with the latest (beta) tools and technologies to composite shots from a wide range of (360) cameras, as well as 3D content from game engines such as Unity..
- You’ll work as part of our BA team that operates alongside our other offices as part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 1000+ Monks worldwide.
- Our team includes Post Producers, Editors and other Compositors. You will be working closely together with our Illustrators, Animators and Digital Advertising Team in BA.
- We believe the high level of quality we strive for can only be attained when compositors are involved in the planning of the shots, meaning you’ll contribute to our projects throughout the entire production process.
- You’ll help to establish our plans and solutions, and to visualize our ideas for clients.
- With the potential for travelling abroad, you may occasionally be asked to help supervise VFX shots on set to provide expert advice to the director and DOP.
Join Our Team
Want to work on amazing projects with amazing people? This role might just be the one for you. In addition to interesting projects, working at MediaMonks means being part of a successful and super-fast-moving international company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. Besides handsome coworkers, you’ll have healthy food for when you’re hungry, hearty parties & winter sports for when you feel like dancing, and a next-gen pension scheme for when you’re old. Coffee? We have that too.
- With a couple years of hands-on compositing experience, you can composite shots at a high level and (reasonably) high pace.
- You’re familiar with commercial production workflows and have worked as part of a fully fledged post-production team before.
- You can independently work wonders with NUKE (though we’re always interested in new compositing tools).
- Your scripts are neat, readable and ready to be taken over by coworkers if necessary.
- With your eye for perspective, layers and colour matching, you can neatly integrate all source elements into a finished shot.
- You can provide clients and coworkers with (technical) assessments and recommendations based on your research.
- You can provide realistic time estimates that inform our planning and production timelines.
- Organised in both your projects files and correspondence, you help to make productions streamlined and pleasant to work on.
- While you have a track record of high-end executions, you remain critical towards your own work.
- You’re intrinsically driven and keen to show initiative outside your formal responsibilities.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508