Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
NUKE Compositor at MediaMonks HQ
Our award-winning post-production team is looking for a class compositor to bring unbelievable VFX projects to life in a very believable way. Our team specializes in crafting all kinds of work for A-List agencies and brands, producing projects for TV, AR, VR and the real world. As part of MediaMonks, you’ll join the most awesome production company on the planet, working as one office across teams and time zones with 1,000 Monks and counting.
Role & Responsibilities
- At MediaMonks, you’ll employ your compositing chops to craft seamless visual work for leading agencies and brands.
- You’re responsible for all tasks associated with the compositing process, including tracking, matte extraction, layering elements and color matching.
- You’ll work with the latest (beta) tools and technologies to composite shots from a wide range of (360) cameras, as well as 3D content from game engines such as Unity.
- Based at the MediaMonks mothership in Hilversum, you'll work as part of 35-Monk strong post-production team that is supported by a dedicated sound department.
- Our team includes VFX and post-production leads, (VFX) producers, 3D artists, 3D generalists, character animators, editors, colorists, matte painters, TDs and other compositor Monks.
- We believe the high level of quality we strive for can only be attained when compositors are involved in the planning of the shots, meaning you’ll contribute to our projects throughout the entire production process.
- You’ll help to establish our plans and solutions, and to visualize our ideas for clients.
- With the potential for travelling abroad, you may occasionally be asked to help supervise VFX shots on set to provide expert advice to the director and DOP.
Join Our Team
Want to work on amazing projects with amazing people? This role might just be the one for you. In addition to interesting projects, working at MediaMonks means being part of a successful and super-fast-moving international company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. Besides handsome coworkers, you’ll have healthy food for when you’re hungry, hearty parties & winter sports for when you feel like dancing, and a next-gen pension scheme for when you’re old. Coffee? We have that too.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
- With a couple years of hands-on compositing experience, you can composite shots at a high level and (reasonably) high pace.
- You’re familiar with commercial production workflows and have worked as part of a fully fledged post-production team before.
- You can independently work wonders with NUKE (though we’re always interested in new compositing tools).
- Your scripts are neat, readable and ready to be taken over by coworkers if necessary.
- With your eye for perspective, layers and colour matching, you can neatly integrate all source elements into a finished shot.
- You can provide clients and coworkers with (technical) assessments and recommendations based on your research.
- You can provide realistic time estimates that inform our planning and production timelines.
- Organised in both your projects files and correspondence, you help to make productions streamlined and pleasant to work on.
- While you have a track record of high-end executions, you remain critical towards your own work.
- You’re intrinsically driven and keen to show initiative outside your formal responsibilities.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897