Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Office Hustler Internship MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks London has an exciting position for an eager and enthusiastic intern who is keen to help manage and market our UK office.
- At our Heddon St Hub, you’ll join a small-star team of Monks that partners with London’s leading agencies and brands to produce award-winning work at the intersection of creativity and technology.
- Instead of getting coffee, you’ll be providing essential support to our local management team.
- Reporting directly to our local MD, you’ll get to learn all about about the shadow universe of creative production, and how to manage the UK sidecar of the international spaceship that is MediaMonks.
- This paid internship should run for a minimum of 4 months.
- For non-locals, MediaMonks offers free accommodation at our apartment near Baker St, which is only ten minutes away from the office.
Role & Responsibilities
- Help with administration, aiding the smooth running of the office despite the challenges posed by working across teams and time zones.
- Make sure the office looks just as nice as the way you greet clients on the phone.
- Order office supplies (including Friday drinks).
- Reach out to our IT support team if machines break or need fixing (in case the magic ‘restart’ doesn't work).
- Look after visiting clients, making sure everything’s arranged down to a T(ea).
- Manage incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Research and book venues for client meetings and office events.
- Liaise with our global Marketing & PR team in Amsterdam to win all the awards.
- Relay with our clients and HQ Monks to plug the best MediaMonks projects and engage new(s) opportunities for the London office.
- Liaise with MediaMonks’ Culture Club to organize fun things in and around the office, and send over pics for our social channels.
Become Our Next Intern
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to using adjectives. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through awesome awards. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.
- You’re an advanced student enrolled in a relevant programme.
- You combine higher education knowledge with hands-on skills in an office environment, obtained during another internship, job, or in life.
- You’re a natural hustler; keen to learn and eager to succeed.
- You have a manifest ability to deal with people from all walks of life.
- You are resourceful, have solid organisation and administration skills, and a pin-sharp focus on getting things done.
- You know about the good, the snap and the ugly of social media.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897