Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Operations Director at MediaMonks BER
We’re looking for an Operations Director who will be supporting the set up of new teams and work streams in collaboration with our producers. This role analyses and improves organizational processes, and works to safeguard quality, productivity and efficiency throughout our production cycles. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial soul who comfortably wears different hats and is a stellar problem solver. While making sure that the current teams have everything they need, you’ll liaise with multiple offices to grow and improve processes as well as resourcing and recruitment.
Role & Responsibilities
External strategic/operational responsibilities
- You’ll dive deep into the client universe to truly understand business needs, identify pain points and map a fitting way of working.
- You’ll define production strategies, write up workflows and dig deep into tooling and system solutions.
- You’ll support the creation of documentation and training materials.
- You’ll identify and protect measures of success.
- You’ll plan calibration meetings and help build great relationships.
Support production teams
- Whilst the production team focuses on the day-to-day, you look ahead and prepare the operation for growth.
- Help solve problems and enable great communication between teams.
- Liaise with the operational leads around the world.
Talent and recruitment
- Work with the producers to recruit the right talent for our teams. Facilitate the progress by selecting, planning, and interviewing, as well as tracking progress globally.
- Handle the onboarding of new employees by tag teaming with HR, facility managers and office assistants.
Workflows, systems and tooling
- Pinpoint wonderful workflows and choose the right tools and software per project.
- Audit and streamline processes and help to introduce new software if needed.
- Help nurture a positive learning environment.
- Investigate automation where possible.
Training the trainers
- Think in infinite scalability by creating training documentation, tools, training sessions, train the trainer workshops...
- When a new operation has reached a stable stage, you’ll become more client agnostic
- Support sales and presentations.
- Help other producers understand what it takes to sell and run a studio.
- Travel to clients.
- Nurture culture by organizing events and keep an eye on talent happiness.
- Support program directors and producers with talent management.
- You have a background in project management, production or operations.
- You’re comfortable doing many different things, all while remaining approachable.
- You like creative problem solving.
- You’re not shy of intensive recruitment cycles.
- You thrive when given challenges.
- You’re interested in supply chain optimization and production efficiencies.
- You’re an independent and ambitious individual who’s also fast and focused.
- You’re OK with a schedule that is flexible and not predictable.
- You want to build international teams
Operate as our Operations Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508