Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Operations Director MediaMonks BA
Our Monks in Buenos Aires are looking for a human operating system to oversee and organize production as the all-seeing eye of our Palermo production paradise. As part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as one team across 12 locations with 900 Monks and counting
Role & Responsibilities
- In this English + Spanish-speaking role, you’re responsible for the day-to-day operations of the second biggest MediaMonks office with the aim of securing its long-term goals.
- You’ll run the operations of a mid-size and multidisciplinary production monastery that covers creative, design, development and more.
- As a project manager of project manager’s, you’re challenged with coordinating the development and delivery of dozens of projects across dozens of international teams.
- Our super dedicated teams can be hopelessly selfish when it comes to finishing their projects, and so it’s your job to successfully manage our operations as a whole.
- Together with our Producers, Business Leads and PMs, you help to harmonize deadlines by assigning priorities across projects, keeping track of our responsibilities and making arrangements so that we meet every deadline with lethal precision.
- You coordinate the development of projects across offices to make sure great work is done between our BA office and other MediaMonks monasteries around the world.
- To make this process more smooth, you support new-project requests by scoping quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You’ll help our Producers with establishing what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are feasible and profitable.
- In the end, you’re responsible for the timely delivery of all work coming out of our BA office.
Become the OS of MediaMonks BA
In return for your attentiveness to details, deadlines and deliveries, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with even better people. Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. If you fit the shoe, let’s kick some ass. We’d love to meet you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our work, culture, and (vegan-friendly) asados.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for skilled Operations Manager or Director with 5+ years of experience in operations, production and/or project management.
- With at least 5 years of relevant experience working in digital advertising or production; you know your 💩 when it comes to creative development trajectories.
- You have proven experience in working across production teams as well as with teams on the client side.
- This role builds on your ability to talk about technical matters in a clear-cut way with clients and colleagues alike (though you’re free to throw in some specialist terms, just to impress).
- Functional knowledge of development languages is awesome, but not a hard requirement.
- Working with clients and colleagues from around the world, you need to have strong communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic cost estimates, timings and crystal-clear SOWs.
- You can keep your head cool when things get heated and are great at dealing with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- People look to you when it comes to the big picture, meaning you’ve got to maintain a helicopter view at all times.
- You’re experienced with managing multiple processes at once and understand the importance of deadlines and delivering according to specs.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897