Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Operations Manager at MediaMonks LA
Our team is recruiting a talented operations manager who will be supporting the set up of new teams and work streams in collaboration with our producers. This role analyzes and improves organizational processes, and works to safeguard quality, productivity and efficiency throughout our production cycles. We are looking for an entrepreneurial soul who comfortably wears different hats and is a stellar problem solver. As a first focus, you will support the set up of a global design team from scratch.
Client facing strategic / operational responsibilities
- Deep dive into the client universe to truly understand business needs, identify pain points and map a fitting way of working.
- Define production strategies, write up workflows and dig deep into tooling and software.
- Support the creation of documentation and training materials.
- Identify and protect measures of success.
- Plan calibration meetings and help build great relationships.
Talent and recruitment
- Work with the producers to recruit the right talent for our teams. Facilitate the progress by selecting, planning, and interviewing, as well as tracking progress globally.
- Support the on-boarding of the new employees by tag teaming with HR, facility managers and office assistants.
Support production teams
- Whilst the production team focuses on the day-to-day, you look ahead and prepare the operation for growth.
- Help solve problems and enable great communication between teams.
- Liaise with the operational leads around the world.
Workflows, systems and tooling
- Audit and streamline processes and help to introduce new software if needed.
- Help nurture a positive learning environment.
- Investigate automation where possible.
- Think in infinite scalability by creating training documentation, tools, training sessions, train the trainer workshops, ...
When a new operation has reached a stable stage you become more client agnostic
- Support sales and presentations.
- Help other producers understand what it takes to sell and run a studio.
- Travel to clients.
- Nurture our culture by organizing events and keep an eye on talent happiness.
- Support program directors and producers with talent management.
- You have a background in project management, production or operations.
- You have 5+ years of professional experience.
- You are comfortable with wearing different hats.
- You are not shy of intensive recruitment cycles.
- You are approachable and good with people. You are a natural connector.
- You like creative problem solving and thrive when cracking operational challenges.
- You are interested in supply chain optimization and production efficiencies.
- You are willing to deep dive into software and geek out.
- You are an independent and ambitious individual, fast and focused.
- You are OK with a schedule that is flexible and not predictable.
- You are willing to travel.
- You want to build international teams.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897