Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Operations Manager at MediaMonks LDN
Our London team is recruiting a talented Operations Manager who will be supporting the creative, producer and business teams in making their day to day more streamlined. This organizational role is pivotal in defining how we better resource, report and plan across the 3 teams. Ensuring quality and productivity is paramount. We are looking for an energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who comfortably wears different hats. A stellar problem solver who brings a positive spark to people’s lives.
- You are the gatekeeper of all resources in the London Studio. Ensuring that our strategic accounts get the attention they deserve as well as servicing our new and exciting opportunities.
- Look ahead and pre-empt any issues and unblock way ahead of time.
- You will be the approver of bookings - ensuring they are accurate and covered within the project budget, nothing gets past you!
- Optimize the resource trafficking in partnership with project leads to make sure that all makers are properly allocated and billable.
- Whilst the production team focuses on the day-to-day, you look ahead and prepare the operation for growth. You look at reporting and do data analysis to check the operational health.
- Help solve problems and enable great communication between teams and liaise with the operational leads around the world. As you get familiar with different models and workflows, try to connect the dots and help people to get better.
- Solve logistical challenges to make sure that makers can produce at full speed and great quality.
- Support the business team in their reporting and financial planning.
- Ensure that all accounts are kept up to date with supporting materials, trackers, status docs and administrative rigour
- Act as the interface between the UK producers, creative and business as well as the production hubs around the world - helping with reconciliations, audits and financial reviews.
- Support the creation of documentation and training materials so we can get better with every go.
Workflows, systems and tooling:
- Audit and streamline processes and help to introduce new software if needed.
- Investigate automation where possible.
- Making sure every work stream has a finance tracker and is maintained by the team.
- Think in infinite scalability by creating training documentation, tools, training sessions, train the trainer workshops, ...
Become the OS of MediaMonks LDN
In return for your attentiveness to details, deadlines and deliveries, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with even better people. Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. If you fit the shoe, let’s kick some ass. We’d love to meet you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our work and culture
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent problem solver and coordinator, someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers. ‘Keep calm and get shit done’ is what this job is all about, after all.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and design work streams and how we can continue to improve both going forward.
- You have the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291