Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Operations Manager at MediaMonks LDN
Our team is recruiting a talented Operations Manager for the London office, who will be supporting the core Creative, Production, Growth and Business teams in making our integrated workflows and collaboration more streamlined.
This organisational role is pivotal in defining how we better resource, report and plan across the core London teams and our wider global network of internal resources and creative solutions.
The key focus is overseeing and maintaining an agile and frictionless resource process, improving quality assurance across teams, and identifying areas of workflow improvement and efficiency to the benefit of all teams.
We’re looking for an experienced, energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who’s comfortable taking on multiple tasks and solving problems. And, who can do it all while bringing a positive spark to the teams!
- You’re the gatekeeper of all resources, ensuring that we have all the right people in the right place at the right time. You’ll ensure that our strategic accounts get the attention they deserve, that ongoing workstreams are well planned and supplied and we still have crew ready for incoming new and exciting opportunities.
- You’ll watch out for and pre-empt any issues, sizing and unblocking them way ahead of time.
- You’ll approve bookings, making sure they’re accurate and covered within the project budget.
- You’ll optimize resource trafficking in partnership with project leads to make sure that all the makers are properly allocated and billable.
- While the production team focuses on the day-to-day, you look ahead and prepare the operation for growth, tackling reporting and data analysis to check on operational health.
- You’ll help solve problems and enable great communication between teams and liaise with the operational leads around the world. As you get familiar with different models and workflows, you’ll connect the dots and help people to get better.
- You’ll solve logistical challenges to make sure that makers can produce at full speed and great quality.
- Support the business team in their reporting and financial planning.
- Ensure that the core team are kept up to date with supporting materials, trackers, and administrative rigour.
- Act as the interface between London producers, creative and business teams with the production and development hubs around the world, helping with reconciliations, audits and financial reviews.
- Support the creation of documentation and training materials so we can get better with every go.
Workflows, systems and tooling:
- Be part of a team that reviews, audits and streamlines our workflows and processes, and help to introduce new software where needed.
- Work with the business and finance teams to ensure greater finance accountability and transparency across all teams
- Think in infinite scalability by creating training documentation, tools, training sessions, train the trainer workshops ...
Become a top-notch OM
In return for your attention to detail, deadlines and deliveries, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with even better people. Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. If you fit this description, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our work and our culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent problem solver and coordinator, someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You need to have a highly organisational approach and mindset, one that handle multiple projects, tasks and workstreams at once, and be able to proactively problem solve with great clarity at speed.
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising, platform creation or production have made you fabulous at dealing with a fast agency environment, the tension that sometimes creates, and be phenomenal at communicating with clients and coworkers.
- You have direct experience and understanding of managing creative production processes and work streams, and be able to review, evaluate and improve ways of working
- You are a proactive problem solver and communicator, with the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508