Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Operations Manager for Digital Advertising at MediaMonks BA
Our team is recruiting a talented Operations Manager who will be supporting the set up of new teams and collaborate with producers and makers of Digital Advertising campaigns, to make their day to day more streamlined. This supportive role analyzes and improves organizational processes, and works to safeguard quality, planning, productivity and efficiency throughout our production cycles. We are looking for an entrepreneurial soul who comfortably wears different hats. A stellar problem solver who brings a positive spark to people’s lives.
Talent and Recruitment
- You love people and leverage your high EQ to work with producers to recruit the best talent for our teams.
- Facilitate the progress by selecting and interviewing candidates, as well as tracking the hiring progress.
- Support the on-boarding of new employees by tag teaming with our HR team, IT/Facility Monks and Office Assistants.
- Manage and grow a network of talent and freelancers.
- Nurture our culture by organizing inspirational or training events and keep an eye on talent happiness.
Support Digital Production teams
- Optimize the resource trafficking in partnership with project leads to make sure that all makers are properly allocated and billable.
- Whilst the production team focuses on the day-to-day, you look ahead and prepare the operation for growth. You look at reporting and do data analysis to check the operational health.
- Help solve problems and enable great communication between teams and liaise with the operational leads around the world. As you get familiar with different models and workflows, try to connect the dots and help people to get better.
- Solve logistical challenges to make sure that makers can produce at full speed and great quality.
Client facing strategic / Operational responsibilities
- Support producers and project managers in their day-to-day management by good understanding of all processes when it comes to digital asset production. You’ll deep dive into the client universe to truly grasp business needs, identify pain points and map a fitting way of working.
- Help define production strategies, write up workflows and dig deep into tooling and software.
- Support the creation of documentation and training materials so we can get better with every go.
Workflows, systems and tooling
- Audit and streamline processes and help to introduce new software if needed.
- Investigate automation where possible.
- Think in infinite scalability by creating training documentation, tools, training sessions, train the trainer workshops, ...
When a new operation has reached a stable stage, you become more client agnostic
- Support sales and presentations.
- Help other producers understand what it takes to sell and run a studio.
- Nurture culture by organizing events and keep an eye on talent happiness.
- Support program directors and producers with talent management.
- We are looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent leader and coordinator, someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers. ‘Keep calm and get shit done’ is what this job is all about, after all.
- You’re versed in communicating with English and Spanish-speaking clients.
- You’re equally capable and confident in dealing with high-end brands: you’re looking for high-quality work and aren’t afraid of tight turnarounds.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and design work streams and how we can continue to improve both going forward.
- You have experience coordinating and leading digital design, animation and/or illustration teams.
- Your pitch skills are as great as your concepting skills: you know how to make a case and sell people on an idea.
- You have the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897