Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Operations Manager for Digital Projects at MediaMonks BA
Our team is recruiting a talented Operations Manager who will be supporting the teams in making their day to day more streamlined. This organizational role is pivotal in defining how we better cast, report and plan across those teams, with quality assurance and guaranteeing productivity being key parts of the role. We’re looking for an energetic individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who’s comfortable taking on different tasks and solving problems, and can do it all while bringing a positive spark to people’s lives.
Talent governance & growth
- You’re the gatekeeper of our talent, ensuring that our accounts get the attention they deserve as well as servicing our new and exciting opportunities.
- You’ll watch out for and pre-empt any issues, unblocking them way ahead of time.
- You’ll approve bookings, making sure they’re accurate and covered within the project budget.
- You’ll optimize talent casting in partnership with team leads to make sure that all the makers are properly allocated and billable.
- While the production team focuses on the day-to-day, you look ahead and prepare the operation for growth, tackling reporting and data analysis to check on operational health.
- You’ll help solve problems and enable great communication between teams and liaise with the operational leads around the world. As you get familiar with different models and workflows, you’ll try to connect the dots and help people to get better.
- You’ll help solve problems and enable communication between the team locally and internationally
- You’ll facilitate the recruitment process by selecting and interviewing candidates, as well as supporting the onboarding of new employees and make sure they are part of the team from day 1.
- Ensure that all projects are kept up to date with supporting materials, trackers, status docs and administrative rigour.
- Act as the interface between producers, creative and business as well as the production hubs around the world, helping with reconciliations, audits and financial reviews.
- Support the creation of documentation and training materials so we can get better with every go.
- You look ahead and prepare the operation for growth
- Support producers and project managers in their day-to-day management by good understanding of all processes.
- Solve logistical challenges to make sure that the team can work at full speed and great quality.
- You’ll spotting new business opportunities (up/cross sell) within existing clients or work streams either.
Become a top-notch OM
In return for your attentiveness to details, deadlines and deliveries, we offer an exciting place to work on amazing projects together with even better people. Working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best — and most humble ;-) — production partner in any field and market. If you fit this description, we’d love to meet you to tell you more about MediaMonks, our work and our culture.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent problem solver and coordinator, someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You speak both Spanish and English.
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising, platform creation or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of creative and / technical work streams and how we can continue to improve both.
- You have the ability and stamina to tackle the same challenge from a wide variety of angles.
- You are action oriented and know how to make crucial decisions.
- You are a natural leader, and you are able to maintain a helicopter view at all times.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508