Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Operations Manager - MediaMonks SG
We are recruiting a talented operations monk who will be supporting the set up of new teams and work streams in collaboration with our producers. This role analyses and improves organisational processes, and works to safeguard quality, productivity and efficiency throughout our production cycles. We are looking for an entrepreneurial soul who comfortably wears different hats and is a stellar problem solver. While making sure that the current teams have everything they need, you liaise with multiple APAC offices to grow and improve processes as well as resourcing and recruitment.
External strategic/operational responsibilities
· Deep dive into the client universe to truly understand business needs, identify pain points and map a fitting way of working
· Define production strategies, write up workflows and dig deep into tooling and system solutions
· Support the creation of documentation and training materials
· Identify and protect measures of success
· Plan calibration meetings and help build great relationships
Talent and recruitment
· Work with the producers to recruit the right talent for our teams. Facilitate the progress by selecting, planning, and interviewing, as well as tracking progress globally.
· Handle the onboarding of the new employees by tag teaming with HR, facility managers and office assistants.
Support production teams
· Whilst the producer team focuses on the day-to-day, you look ahead and prepare the operation for growth.
· Help solve problems and enable great communication between teams.
· Liaise with the operational leads around the world.
Workflows, systems and tooling
· Pinpoint wonderful workflows and choose the right tools and software per project.
· Audit and streamline processes and help to introduce new software if needed.
· Help nurture a positive learning environment.
· Investigate automation where possible.
Training the trainers
· Think in infinite scalability by creating training documentation, tools, training sessions, train the trainer workshops, ...
When a new operation has reached a stable stage you’ll become more client agnostic
· Support sales and presentations.
· Help other producers understand what it takes to sell and run a studio.
· Travel to clients.
· Nurture culture by organizing events and keep an eye on talent happiness.
· Support program directors and producers with talent management.
· You have a background in project management, production or operations.
· You are comfortable with wearing different hats.
· You are approachable and good with people. You are a natural connector.
· You like creative problem solving.
· You are not shy of intensive recruitment cycles.
· You thrive when given challenges.
· You are interested in supply chain optimization and production efficiencies.
· You are willing to deep dive into software and geek out.
· You are an independent and ambitious individual, fast and focused.
· You are OK with a schedule that is flexible and not predictable.
· You are willing to travel.
· You want to build international teams.
At MediaMonks, you'll join a successful and super-fast-moving company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll have the chance to bring forth award-winning work as part of a truly global company working as one office across teams and time zones with 1,700 Monks and counting. If you’re looking to do great work with great people who know how to party extremely well, apply to join in the fun.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has answers.
Please note: Principals only. No recruiters please.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508