Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
PHP Developer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking beyond its server-side scripts in search of an English-speaking PHP Developer. In this role, you’ll be joining an established mid-size team that works alongside our international offices to craft award-winning work for global brands.
About the Role
- Alongside PHP Developers at other MediaMonks offices, you’ll work as part of a global production company, specialized in all aspects of digital production.
- Working from our Palermo Production Paradise, you play a key role in the development of projects MediaMonks develops for the world’s leading agencies and their brands.
- We rely on you to develop backend environments that run like Usain but without the slow start.
- You’ll support our development team with launching, fixing and maintaining websites.
- And as part of MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide.
Pretty Hot Position
In return for your devotion to clean code, we can offer you a PHP (pretty hot position) at a highly-ambitious-company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) production partner in any field and market. In addition to A-list projects, the job comes with A-OK coffee and A+ extracurricular events. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- This role requires an expert-level knowledge of PHP and MySQL, as well as experience with Symfony Framework and Doctrine.
- With 3+ years of dedicated PHP experience, you’re confident in developing for a broad spectrum of high-load, high-performance environments.
- You can independently develop backend environments that are smooth, stable and secure.
- You’re a proficient English communicator: able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to accurately describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- Equally important is your drive, dedication, and sense of responsibility.
- You do whether it takes to get the job done, whether that means taking up extra responsibilities or working flexible hours during crunch time.
- Any frontend skills with HTML, CSS and JS would be an obvious advantage.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897