Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
PHP Developer for Drupal (Junior & Medior)
MediaMonks has an opening for a budding backend developer who’s eager to take some of our biggest projects to the next level, that is Drupal 8. Become our new Dru-pal if you’re interested in great work and poor puns.
About the Role
- As a Drupal Monk, you contribute to the development of brilliant backends for award-winning websites MediaMonks produces on behalf of the world’s leading advertising agencies and their brands.
- Working alongside our veteran Symfony developers, you will develop for a broad spectrum of high-load, high-performance environments and learn from the best.
- You’ll learn about the latest and greatest in backend security.
- You’ll get dope at OOP (object-oriented programming).
- You’ll get to further appreciate the beauty of working according to strict coding standards and other technical requirements.
- You’ll work as part of our development stronghold at the MediaMonks mothership in Hilversum
- Prior experience with Drupal is desired but not required to apply for this role.
- We’re looking for backend developers that are eager to dive deep into Drupal.
- You have a relevant IT degree, or 1+ years of experience in backend development.
- Ideally you have some Pretty Hot PHP skills, though this isn’t a hard prerequisite.
- Like your future coworkers, you have a relentless drive and dedication for creating good work.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are flexible if that’s what it takes to get a job done.
- Speaking Dutch is ‘niet noodzakelijk’ but the ability to read and write English is a must.
Remember: Junior is the New Senior
Depending on your level of experience (zero to hero), this open position can be anything from a hands-on traineeship to a handsome position in which you will be the one mentoring other developers (we’re also look for Sr. Drupal Devs).
In return for your devotion to clean code, we can offer you an independent position with a lot of responsibilities, and even more possibilities. You’ll work alongside an amazing set of world-class developers you can geek out with and learn from. With a one-of-a-kind culture, winter sports & summer parties, fantastic food every day, and an unlimited supply of caffeine, you’ll be in great company.
So, if you’re looking to do seriously good work at a young & fun, successful and fast-growing international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives, land this position while it’s hot. Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897