Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
PM Internship at MediaMonks HQ
Production leaders of the future! MediaMonks is calling on you for a special graduation internship project at the intersection of international business and digital production. Business writing and editing will have a central focus, but there’s much more going on under the hood of the most awarded production company on the planet. Click nowhere to continue reading.
- This paid internship is based at our Dutch headquarters and should last for 2–5 months.
- You’ll work directly with our Head of Operations as part of our global operations team that keeps us running as we move faster, and faster, and faster, and faster.
- During your internship, you’ll get the opportunity to hone your business and production management skills in an international environment, learning new things and meeting new people every week.
- The internship should be considered as a full-time learning position with no time for regular coursework or projects.
- As an intern at MediaMonks, you board the most prolific production company on the face of the earth, operating as one office across ten locations with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- MediaMonks has evolved immonksely over the last two years and is now in the process of restructuring its organisation and operations to fit the new dawn and day.
- As part of this process, we are updating our statement of work templates to better describe the process, responsibilities and deliveries for the projects we do.
- With a keen feeling for the business of production and a flawless eye for English spelling and grammar, you will be assisting with this charge.
- On the one hand, you will be editing our SOWs and other business templates.
- On the other, you’ll be assisting with the actual work, helping to manage projects and deliveries on behalf of A-list agencies and brands.
- We’re looking for an advanced student (third-year/master) with an interest in business, management, technology and digital production.
- You need to be legally enrolled in a college or university programme throughout your internship.
- You’re an excellent English writer. This doesn’t mean you have to be native English; it means you have to be way better than the average native writer.
- You’re so structured, even our heavy-weight Monks can build on you — you love lists more than Buzzfeed.
- Ideally, you would throw in some legal business skills, acquired at school or as part of your own company.
What’s Next? You!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble;-) production partner in any field and market. Next to amazing work, we have pretty great parties and winter sports trips, pretty good food, and pretty nice coworkers (pretty too).
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your resumé with a short motivation letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897