Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Post Producer at MediaMonks BA
Our post-production team is looking for an English + Spanish-speaking post producer to support our ads & assets division in Argentina.
Role & Responsibilities
- Based at our Palermo Production Paradise, you'll manage the post production for fast-paced video and content campaigns for A-list agencies and brands such as Uber, Mondelez and HP.
- As the bridge between client, local offices and artists, you’ll work in collaboration with the creative team to make sure every pixel is polished to perfection.
- You’ll liaise on a daily basis with our lead editors in BA and our post-production leads in Amsterdam.
- You’ll work across teams and time zones to nail milestone after milestone, in spite of renders that take forever to finish.
- You make sure deadlines are attained, and flag the ones that aren’t feasible upfront.
- A big part of your job is to brief team members on daily delivery objectives and to keep stakeholders informed on the progress and potential pitfalls of the project.
- You relay feedback to the team, translating the intricacies of post production into lucid language that everyone can understand.
- You constantly balance resources and workload by scheduling, tracking and prioritizing tasks to make sure the right resources are available.
- You may also be involved in quoting, scoping and timing new projects to ensure (y)our projects are profitable, manageable and doable.
Join Our Team
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. You’ll be surrounded by the nicest people in the industry, and are able to go all out culture, parties and acclaimed (vegan-friendly) asados. If you’re up for it, we’re down to meet you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- You have 4 years worth of high-level experience in a similar capacity, leading the post production of large-scale video jobs for TV and online.
- You’re intimately familiar with the basics of post production, especially when it comes to animation.
- In addition to knowing your stuff about post production, you have evident planning and communication skills.
- You have experience in a client-facing role, and write incredibly clear emails in English.
- You bring solid post-production experience to the table and have a strong network you can build on when things need to move or scale fast.
- Handling the post production of multiple projects across clients and international teams is no easy task and requires superb planning and interpersonal skills.
- You have sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production issues.
- You’re confident advising on a range of post-production matters, including 2D and optionally 3D animation.
- Being all but bossy, you possess the leadership qualities that are needed to become a go-to Monk for everything to everyone.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897