Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Post Producer for Online Advertising at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks’ post production team is looking to hire a dedicated post producer for global ads & assets division.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Hilversum-based role, you'll manage the post production for fast-paced video and content campaigns for A-list brands such as Uber, Mondelez and HP.
- As the bridge between client and artists, you’ll work in collaboration with the creative team to make sure every pixel is polished to perfection.
- You’ll work across teams and time zones to nail milestone after milestone, in spite of renders that take forever to finish.
- You make sure deadlines are attained, and flag the ones that aren’t feasible upfront.
- A big part of your job is to brief Monks on daily delivery objectives and to keep stakeholders informed on the progress and potential pitfalls of the project.
- You relay feedback to the team, translating the intricacies of post production into lucid language that everyone can understand.
- You constantly balance resources and workload by scheduling, tracking and prioritizing tasks to make sure the right resources are available.
- Your responsibilities also include quoting, scoping and timing new projects (so that your own projects are profitable, manageable and doable).
Apply If You Meet & Exceed This Profile
If you identify with this role as well as with our one-of-a-kind company culture and the things we love besides work, we’d love to meet and tell you more about this role. Working at MediaMonks means working at a young and successful international production company that is in constant motion. In addition to professional opportunities, you’ll have great healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties and winter sports trip for when you feel like letting your hair down, and a great pension scheme for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have 2+ years of high-level experience in a similar capacity, leading the post production of large-scale video jobs for TV and online.
- You’re intimately familiar with the basics of post production, especially when it comes to animation.
- In addition to knowing your stuff about post production, you have evident planning and communication skills.
- You have experience in a client-facing role, and write incredibly clear emails.
- You bring solid post production experience to the table and have a strong network you can build on when things need to move or scale fast.
- You have sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address production issues.
- You’re confident advising on a range of post production matters, including 2D and 3D animation.
- Being all but bossy, you possess the leadership qualities that are needed to become a go-to Monk for everything to everyone.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897