Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Post Production Supervisor at MediaMonks LA
Our team is looking for a proficient post producer to handle our post-production projects in LA. You’ll be supervising a local team in pursuit of awesome advertising content for the Web and beyond. You’ll collaborate directly with our principal post-production people and in-house editors and animators to schedule and deliver work at a consistent rate and grade.
At MediaMonks, you’ll work as part of an international production company that loves to craft films and content for digital platforms across the world. We specialize in working with leading agencies and brands to craft content that fits the needs of our changing media consumption. We believe in the power of digital communication and social media, delivering feed-and-format-ready content — sometimes up to 150 deliverables per project — that get results.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You’re responsible for the input and output of our local post-production team.
- Amongst other things, you’ll provide post-production-based budgets, define delivery schedules for projects, and secure deadlines.
- You’ll review new requests from clients and internal teams to pin-point what needs to get done when.
- You’ll help to put together the right team for every task.
- You’ll schedule our people and superintend the process at large.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives.
- You keep everyone in the loop on the progress and potential pitfalls of running projects.
- Last but not least, you’ll contribute to our workflows and best-practices, implemented and iterated in every project.
Want to Play as Our New Post Producer?
If you’re thrilled about joining our team at our beautiful Venice office, start coordinating your next steps. You’ll join a fun, successful, international company creative people would kill to work for — and not just because we’re super-fast-moving and pushing the limits of superlatives. If you like the heat (of our LA office), we’d love to hear from you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has the answers.
- You’re a passionate post producer with at least 3+ years of experience in a similar role, supervising post-production projects for digital and TV.
- Ideally, you have a couple years of experience working on Premiere and After Effects projects.
- You have sufficient technical know-how to foresee and address potential production issues.
- You’re up to date regarding the ruling software and hardware solutions so you can book the right resources for projects.
- In addition to knowing the principles of production, you have superb planning and interpersonal skills.
- You can translate the intricacies of the post-production process into clear language that your clients and other outsiders can understand.
- You’re able to offer clients and teams advice on a range of post-production matters.
- You can keep track of multiple processes at once, keeping your cool and calm at all times.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897