Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
PR Content Writer at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is looking for a Dutch + English writer to help write (sic!) all kinds of content for business, PR and marketing-related purposes.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this all-round role, you support our marketing and business team by writing all kinds of content needed to promote our awesome projects and people.
- You are co-responsible for a consistent output of quality content in the markets and fields of production MediaMonks is active in.
- You write and edit press releases about company news, new projects, award wins, and announcements.
- You draft and edit thought pieces on a range of technology-related topics to show thought-leadership muscle on behalf of our main Monks around the world.
- You also help out by writing video scripts and voiceovers to make award-winning case films and making-of videos of our latest and greatest projects.
- Other usual suspects include Q&As, interviews and speaker proposals to announce or secure talks.
- You strategically think along with our departments and teams, producing new talking points to support our company’s position and direction.
- You actively look for and mull over new hooks, angles and topics for MediaMonks to cover.
- You manage the MediaMonks Medium channel, and will do everything in your power to establish something of a company blog on our own website.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awarded production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- We’re looking to hire a versatile content writer and editor, with a strong preference for someone who’s versed in both English and Dutch.
- You have several years of PR experience, ideally in the creative industries or a related line of business.
- First and foremost, you’re an excellent English writer. This doesn’t mean you have to be native English — you’re way better than the average native writer.
- We need someone who talks the language of our copywriters, understands technology (and technologists), and knows how to make MediaMonks’ tone of voice their own.
- You’re equally passionate and proficient when it comes to writing about digital advertising and technology.
- Your solid understanding of digital technologies allows you to ask the right questions and make complex concepts unambiguously clear.
- You can impress without needing fancy jargon, big words, cheesy puns or slipping into the pitfall of bullshit.
- You are structured and great at establishing priorities and storylines.
- You like, love, dig and envy SEO, always keeping keywords and search terms in mind.
- You are well organized and can motivate coworkers to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- If you have a background in journalism, content production or a similar field, do tell.
- The same goes for experience with video and/or media production.
Become Our New PR Pundit
In addition to all kinds of writing, this gig comes with a great set of colleagues and a one-of-a-kind company culture. Working at MediaMonks means working at a young and successful company that is in constant motion. In addition, we have great healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties and winter sports for when you feel like dancing, and a great pension scheme for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897