Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
PR & Marketing Internship MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks has an internship position for a student who is eager to support our global PR & Marketing team. This position is based in Hilversum and we are looking for interns who can join us for at least 4 months.
MediaMonks is a leading creative production company. We work together with creative agencies and brands to produce world-class work. As a PR & Marketing Intern, you help to coordinate and collaborate with monks across departments from post-production to animation while making sure the good word about our work is out – so agencies and journalists know who to call if Ghostbusters don’t pick up the phone.
Join Our Team for Next Semester
Being an intern at MediaMonks is awesome. You’ll be part and parcel of the most prolific production company on the planet, operating across teams and time zones with 1,500+ Monks and counting. You’ll get to contribute to marketing our projects for A-list clients as well our company culture. You can enjoy international and energetic workplace, our fantastic food every day, win an award or two (hundred), and join our parties and winter sports (if you stick around until Easter). With this prospect in mind, our ideal candidate is someone who’s looking to kick-start their career with a head start (ideally you’re in your final year).
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal motivation for this internship (consider this a first assessment). Questions? email@example.com has answers.
What to Expect
- At MediaMonks, you’ll work in support of our global team to promote MediaMonks and the work we do – depending on what you shine at, you’ll do this by helping to brainstorm different approaches to our content and communications
- You’ll coordinate with our creative teams on producing submissions to help us win awards and keep us at the top of the prestige pile
- You’ll help our team keep track of and administer our global library of content and contacts from case studies to press releases
- If you’re handy with words, you’ll also be a point of contact for helping write all sorts of communications-related content — such as scripts and interviews
- Above all, expect the unexpected — this role is fast evolving and we can help guide you into what you’re good at. Maybe you will love it here and want to stay forever?
- The internship should be considered a full-time learning position, however we are happy to help you with any coursework you have got to deliver to graduate
- You will get hands on experience working across timezones, global brands, and various creative disciplines
- You will join a small but perfectly formed comms and marketing team supporting Monks across 30+ locations and from there on will get a chance to shape your future career
- You must be enrolled as a student in full or part time learning within a higher education institution within the EU
- We’re looking for someone who is organised, proactive and – above all – excited about the world of marketing and PR, looking to get stuck in to their first real role
- You’re a proficient writer with a perfect command of English, other languages are a plus
- You’re intrigued by the fast-changing digital media landscape and have preferably dabbled in the arts of marketing before
- You know the word on the street and at the watercooler, finding ways to turn company events and industry developments into newsworthy stories.
- You have a nose for news – compiling input, interviews, assets and angles for press releases and news features
- Your critical-thinking skills allow you to ask the right questions and create opportunities for attention-grabbing PR ideas
- While you consider your inbox your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to work with people to get things done, wherever they are in the world.
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675