Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Producer at MediaMonks BER
We’re looking for an experienced and versatile Producer to lead the development and delivery of a wide range of film, video, photo and content based projects.
About the Role
- In this hands-on role, you’ll take ownership of the creation, development, delivery and Post Production of multiple first-class creative projects.
- This role requires solid experience in video production, and an intimate understanding of what’s needed to make great digital video, Photo and content projects come to life.
- You will work in a team of dedicated Film, Photo & Content producers.
- You’ll be responsible for scoping and quoting large and complex projects as well as timing and planning production work at the senior level.
- In addition to the planning and development of video, you’ll attend shoots, working alongside local teams to provide clients with a host of great-looking image and social and assets produced during the same shoot.
- Together with our creatives and Business Monks, you’ll also play a key role in bidding for new projects and the development of production proposals.
- You’ll assess and elevate the feasibility of concepts and production plans, always making sure that the work aligns with the client’s brief and budget.
- You have budgetary responsibility from calculation, through price negotiation and controlling, up to the project completion.
- You expand and maintain our network of talents, suppliers and cooperation partners.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job.
- You’re a driven professional who’s eager to deliver on exciting, creative briefs, and with direct agency experience in digital, video, film or content production techniques and skills.
- You need at least 4 years of high-level / senior agency experience working as a mid-weight / senior film or video content producer for leading clients and brands.
- You have good communication skills and ability to work in a team
- You love communication. We need a true-born team player who can successfully work across teams and technologies.
- You know how to produce a variety of different film types inside out and bring extensive film expertise to the table, being able to produce the best possible work within the time available.
- You are experienced doing business with top clients who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- You have current, technical knowledge and experience in the film, photography, CGI
- You have very good knowledge in project management of extensive production projects, as well as calculation and controlling
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- You play a supporting role in the bidding for new projects, contributing to the development of creative and production proposals.
- You have a switched-on, positive, proactive and problem solving mindset, happy to respond to curveballs, challenges and explore multiple solutions.
- You’re highly organised, articulate and passionate about film & video, creative industries, and current social technologies. You are passionate about your work and the work we create.
- Excellent English is a requirement, German is a big plus.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. Besides all traditional benefits, you can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508