Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Producer at MediaMonks LA
The MediaMonks monastery in LA is seeking producers with a knack for digital design. In this position, you oversee the production process for our fast-moving design and animation projects.
This mid-level role requires prior experience in digital advertising, asset creation and integrated production, as well as an understanding of what is needed in the first place to make first-rate projects come about.
- You’ll directly with top-notch clients to produce digital advertising assets that require our in-house teams to deliver quality x quantity.
- You are responsible for the process and completion of multiple design & animation projects simultaneously, managing the in- and output of our Design, Illustration and Animation Monks.
- A quality watchdog, you work closely together with our Program/Project Managers and international production teams to make sure pixels are pushed to perfection.
- You make sure that the work meets the client’s strategy, brand and creative goals, as well as our own quality standards.
- As a Producer, you’re also help scoping and quoting projects, working with senior Monks and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- As part of MediaMonks, you part of an international production company, with 600 Monks from all production disciplines working together to craft the best of work.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping everyone informed on the progress of projects, and the latest office gossip.
- You make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- You schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right resources (we mean people of course!) are available.
- You liaise between clients and teams to make sure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone, hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You have at least 2 years of hands-on experience doing awesome work as PM or producer in digital advertising or creative production.
- Knowledge of the design and animation (production) process is a must.
- You have a solid understanding of the creative workflow of fast-paced design and animation projects.
- You also have a sufficient technical knowledge to foresee and address possible planning/production issues, translating the complexity of such projects into lucid language that clients can understand.
- We need a true-born and fun-loving team player who can successfully work across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You can collaborate comfortably with digital artisans including creatives, illustrators, designers, 2D animators, 3D animators, concept artists.
- Setting up and managing production projects between offices is no easy task and requires superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Spreadsheets are your natural habitat, project management tools your best friend (e.g., TeamGantt, 10,000ft, Basecamp, farmerswife, Post-it notes).
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you join a young & fun, successful and super-fast-growing company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and use of adjectives. In addition to an unlimited supply of awesome projects and coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, amplified through awesome awards. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
If you think you’ll manage magnificently, you should send us your cv_final_def_v3.pdf ASAP, along with a cover letter detailing why you are the best Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11650 Ciudad de México CDMX Mexico
- +52 1 55 8421 8283
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897