Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Producer Internship at MediaMonks SP
We are looking for an inspired intern who is eager to become an all-round producer. If you’re keen to expand your knowledge of interactive installations, digital production, dot-com platforms and other one-of-a-kind projects, apply now and hone your skills for the world’s biggest brands.
About the Internship
- During your hands-on, paid internship, you’ll learn about the production and development of first-class creative projects, which is even more awesome than it sounds.
- You’ll get the opportunity to perfect your producer prowess in pursuit of award-winning work.
- You will assist our producers in developing A-list experiences for global brands.
- Working from our office in Vila Madalena, you act in concert with the world’s leading agencies and brands to pitch, plot and produce (crazy) creative projects.
- Our venerable trinity of Business, Producer and Project Monks will help you hone your skills in scoping, quoting and planning creative work.
- You’ll assist with booking resources (business talk for ppl), writing meeting recaps, building proposal decks and debriefs and setting up project timings, budgets, and SOWs (never sign one if you have to google what this is).
- In short, you’ll learn invaluable producer skills you can bore people at parties with for the rest of your life.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your resumé with a short motivation letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.
- You need to be legally enrolled in a college or university programme.
- You are obtaining a relevant degree and/or have experience in selling and shaping digital projects.
- You’re a digital producer in the making with a broad knowledge of past and present developments in digital advertising or creative production.
- You’re a natural hustler, keen to learn and eager to succeed.
- You’re a strong communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You always think of creative applications for new and emerging technologies.
- The perfect candidate would also have a practical background in producing installations, events and experiential projects.
- You’re well-versed in English.
Come work with the Best
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-)) production partner in any field and market. If you’re eager to become our next producer, start sealing the deal with a great application. In addition, you’ll have brilliant breakfasts every day, first-class churrascos, and unlimited access to our own video games area.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897