Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Producer - Virtual Events at MediaMonks HILV
MediaMonks Experiential & Virtual Solutions team is looking for a Virtual Events producer to help as we chart a new frontiers in virtualized experiences of all kinds.
This is not our first rodeo. MediaMonks has been producing been blending the boundaries between physical and digital events for years, creating live-streamed online experiences for year, from a date with a robotic Squid controlled by the internet, and extreme game shows streamed on Twitch, to being first movers in launching the one of the world largest all virtual developers conferences
We are looking for a true polymath of a producer, with proven experience in delivering digital projects as well as background in real world events and experiential activations, a passion for pushing the boundaries of possible. A knowledge of film/broadcast is a plus, but this is not a video producer role.
- As a Producer, you specialize in stewarding projects from initial client briefing through launch.
- You kick-start new projects by reaching out to the right people and by being the right person when people reach out to us — responding to client briefs and RFPs and co-creating pitches, treatments and proposals
- You’re responsible for scoping and quoting projects as well as timing and planning production work.
- You will lead software projects and live events from beginning to end being the champion for the client and the experience of users most of all.
- You can interface with technical directors and our software PMs (no need to code, just talk the talk), as well as creatives and designers.
- You shape new projects into a joint success by leading the production on our behalf: you’re the pace- and peacemaker, principally responsible for projects’ timely and expectations-exceeding delivery.
- Your role is to bring all of our in-house talent together and ensure great work is done.
- You establish what gets done and when (U <3 SOWs), making sure projects are profitable and doable, with realistic targets and deadlines.
- Genuine passion for creative and innovation – pushing the boundaries and providing solutions that get result
- For this client-facing role, we’re looking to hire someone with a proven track record in delivering high-end digital projects, live events and whatever else comes your way — leading projects from proposal to an actual end product.
- Integrated skills – at the very least a great knowledge of other production disciplines and techniques, if not hands-on experience for digital, installations, broadcast/film.
- You bring “platforms thinking” to an event environment.
- You have hands-on experience with producing high end work and an intimate understanding of what is needed to bring a kernel of an idea to life.
- You can navigate uncertainty, define a brief with a client, and lead them confidently through new territory that is unfamiliar to them.
- You are a beacon of clarity for the team, navigating complex projects with many expertise.
- You’re a ‘closer’, experienced in engaging new projects, managing business relationships, and developing partnerships.
- You can handle high-stakes accounts and are confident proposing next steps from a strategic, technical perspective.
- You have a keen understanding of the business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You love to geek out when it comes to new technologies and trends, because while managing the client relationship is your foremost responsibility, you grasp technology in a way that allows you to establish realistic costs and timings.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams miles(tones) ahead.
- In short, we need a true team player who can successfully produce projects across teams, disciplines, time zones and technologies.
- You are interested in all things experiential online and off.
Our virtual experiences are not about digital tools to replace physical events, but rethinking the entire live experience for a virtualized world, leading the charge in events, sports and entertainment.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508