Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Product Content Editor at MediaMonks NL
We’re looking for a product description specialist to craft e-comm content for one of the biggest consumer electronic brands in the world. In this role, you’ll join a dedicated team of Monks in creating consumer and SEO-friendly product pages for an eclectic range of electronic products.
Role & Responsibilities
- Based in Hilversum, you’ll be part, parcel and pencil of our global ads & assets division that specialises in producing digital marketing and advertising content for leading brands.
- You’ll be responsible for all the written content on the product pages for one of our biggest clients, editing product descriptions as well as headings and annotations.
- A big part of your job is to improve existing descriptions based on the latest product specs and best practices in the field.
- Based on SEO research, you incorporate relevant words that help consumers find and understand the brand’s product range.
- Keywording is key, and less is more — it’s up to you to find the best balance.
- You make sure content fits the character requirements for each section, prioritising the most important features and shortening the copy without sacrificing clarity.
- Since you’ll know the details of each product best, you’ll also help our creative teams in nailing the messaging for the advertising content and campaigns we produce for our client.
Become Our Product Pundit
As part of MediaMonks, you’ll join a super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the most prolific production partner in any field and market. You’ll get a one-of-a-kind work environment spanning creative disciplines and cultures, and in addition to a next-gen pension fund, you can also expect ace food, A+ parties & winter sports, and A-OK coffee. Speaking of coffee, let’s have one.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
- You’re a capable writer who can independently deliver on-point content.
- You don’t have to be native English: you have to be way better than the average native writer.
- Instead of the illuminati, you’re a big believer in inverted pyramids.
- You know what consumers are looking for and how to put that up front.
- You have a proven ability for combining content writing with critical thinking: your analytical approach enables you to ask the right questions and get the content right faster.
- You have a knack for structure and organisation: both in words and in the way you work.
- Your attention-to-detail is impeccable: no misplaced comma or embarrassing typo gets past you.
- You’re eager to take ownership in managing all the work for one big client instead of switching between clients and teams.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897