Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Product Owner Virtual Event Platform at MediaMonks Hilversum
MediaMonks is looking for a Product Owner to define the vision and roadmap for our inhouse-developed virtual event toolkit. The toolkit is used as the foundation of our virtual offerings to clients. It is meant to accelerate the delivery of bespoke virtual events for clients engaging with their audiences globally. Virtual Events are part of our Experiential capability. This team of specialised Monks provide end-to-end experience solutions that breathe but also exceed digital.
In this position we’re looking for a creative visionary with an entrepreneurial mindset, and experience in (and affinity with) innovative digital productions—someone who is trend-watching the market but not afraid to do things differently.
You’ll define vision and roadmap together with a team of Producers, Business Monks and Creatives, with the aim of delivering awesome virtual experiences for our clients. You’ll be hands-on in continuously improving the tools for running any future projects, and within the projects themselves. Additionally, you and your team support Growth Monks in inspiring existing and new clients alike and helping them connect with audiences via compelling virtual interactive experiences.
Working at MediaMonks is an exciting opportunity. As a creative digital production agency with a wide range of capabilities in-house, we take pride in doing superb work for existing clients—while also attracting new clients by laying out our vision for their growth. You’ll join a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble...) production partner in any field—all while enjoying a unique working culture which celebrates and nurtures talent with a distinctly human touch.
- Lay out vision and roadmap for the virtual events toolkit, together with producers, business monks and creatives.
- Observe market trends and define market strategy.
- Join pitch teams in creating, scoping and pitching our virtual experience offerings with potential clients.
- Take a hands-on role in working with the development team in realisation of the epcis and delivery of those to use in current and future projects.
- Facilitate educating Monks who use the toolkit in both pitching and implementation phase.
- Assist project teams during implementation of the toolkit.
- You are a dreamer and you aren’t afraid to share your vision.
- What you do best is turning creative ideas into strategic execution, spreading your enthusiasm to other stakeholders in the process.
- Leading a team comes naturally to you.
- Digital projects aren’t new to you, and you know how to deliver a high-quality product that matches client brief and audience needs.
- You have a passion for creative digital production, a pool of references from which to draw, and the most cutting-edge stuff out there has already landed on your radar.
- You are Comfortable in fast paced project settings, but experienced with iterative design, taking a product and constantly improving it towards a long term goal.
- Defining best-in class user experience (UX) and user requirements for multiple stakeholders, guests and planners.
- You’re fluent in English.
- You work hard, of course, but you don’t forget to have fun doing it.
- BA/BS degree in marketing or a related/relevant field.
Working at MediaMonks is arguably the coolest thing to do right now. You’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-) ) production partner in any field and market, while enjoying a one-of-a-kind company culture.
If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508