Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Program Director at MediaMonks SF
Our SF crew is seeking a seasoned sales driven client lead with an aptitude and interest for digital production across the board; retail, experiences, AR/VR, Voice, asset production, etc. This senior-level role requires someone that can leverage a high performing existing relationship to open doors to new work streams and internal teams on a global client account.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this key position, you’ll work at the intersection of business and production to manage a prolific partnership with a big client.
- You help to ensure revenue growth, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
- You will be our client’s and internal go-to monk for this account, together with a group of US based Monks who can turn requests into actions.
- You will liaise with stakeholders on other continents to help grow the account as a joint effort.
- You’ll map out growth strategies and create overviews of our current and potential relationships and business opportunities.
- You drive up sales that add value to all parties and spot opportunities for partnerships.
- On occasions you will be working externally at the client's office to nurture a strong and personal working relationships.
- You’ll work side by side with producers to shape projects from the start, acting as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s business inside out.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you limitless company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- This senior-level role requires someone that is experienced in managing million-dollar retainers.
- You have at least 5 years of hands-on experience in digital production biz, with proven track record managing high-value and volumes of interdisciplinary work.
- You have demonstrated ability growing account revenue by defining and selling new opportunities to existing customers
- You can quickly develop a deep understanding of clients’ business challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- With the backing of our Monks, you need to be confident in providing expert advice on digital production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing the client relationship and work-streams ahead.
Setting up and sustaining production partnerships between our international offices is no easy task and requires superb (English) communication skills.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897