Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Program Lead at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks is looking for a Program Manager to oversee a broad program of content-production projects for top-name FMCG brands. In this lead client-facing position, you’ll work at the intersection of business and production to bring forth first-rate projects at a consistent rate.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working as part of our fast-growing London team, you’ll be wearing multiple hats at once as part of a long-term content production partnership.
- You’re chiefly responsible for one main client, overseeing the work we do for all of its brands.
- You’ll not just be our client’s go-to Monk: as a Program Monk you’re responsible for orchestrating the entire pipeline from sales to staffing and operations.
- You oversee the program of projects as a whole, liaising between the client and our own Monks to kickstart new assignments, delegating tasks to dedicated teams.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout who understands the client’s brand and business inside out, developing a roadmap for continued success.
- You make sure projects are set up for success by connecting the needs of our clients to the right Monks, making sure great work is done between London and our production monasteries around the world.
- You’ll help to scope and quote new projects, working with our in-house experts and leads to propose sensible timelines and ballparks.
- You work to create efficiencies by improving our overall process, workflow and communication for projects.
- Safeguarding revenue growth, you look after business planning and development to make sure we hit targets and KPIs, identifying opportunities for new assignments that add value to all parties.
Want to Become Our Program Lead or Programme Lead?
MediaMonks is one of those (50) companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
- This senior-level role requires someone who’s experienced in managing multi-million pound retainers.
- With ideally 5 to 10 years of industry experience and 2+ years in a lead role, you have a proven track record managing high-value and volumes of interdisciplinary work.
- You bring a broad understanding of what is needed to produce high-end content at a high pace in today’s always-on environment.
- On the business side, you know how to balance the client’s objectives with the needs of our own company.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing the client relationship and work-streams milestones ahead.
- Backed by our global team of experts, you’re confident in providing expert advice on content production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- Setting up and sustaining projects between teams and time zones is no easy feat and requires superb planning as well as interpersonal skills.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897