Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Program Lead at MediaMonks SH
Our Shanghai office is seeking an English + Mandarin-speaking Program Lead with an aptitude for creative digital production. In this key position, you’ll work at the intersection of business and production to oversee a wide-ranging program of projects for one of China’s leading international brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll be wearing multiple hats at once as part of a multi-year production partnership that is just getting started.
- Supported by a dedicated team of Monks in Shanghai, you’ll set up a global production operation to service our client’s projects across our international offices.
- You’ll spend a lot of time working at our client’s (Shanghai) office to nurture a prolific working relationship.
- You’ll not just be our client’s go-to Monk: you’ll help to organize the entire shebang from sales to staffing and operations.
- Under your direction, we’ll build and grow our client team as well as our entire process.
- You oversee the program of projects as a whole, liaising between the client and our own people to kickstart new assignments, delegating tasks to dedicated teams.
- You’ll help to direct the things that will be produced, ensuring projects meet the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- You act as a strategic partner throughout who understands the client’s brand and business inside out, developing a roadmap for continued success.
- You’ll help to scope and quote new projects, working with our in-house experts and leads to propose sensible timelines and ballparks.
- Safeguarding revenue growth, you look after business planning and development to make sure we hit targets and KPIs.
- You identify opportunities for new assignment and upsales that are of value to all parties.
- You work to create efficiencies by improving our overall process, workflow and communication for projects.
Join the Most Awesome Creative Production Company on the Planet
and super-fast-moving-(and-growing) company that is determined to reach Mars before Musk. In addition to an unlimited supply of coworkers, MediaMonks gets you a one-of-a-kind company culture, characterized by conscientiousness and celebrated with champagne. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you.
- This high-level role requires someone who’s experienced in managing multi-million RMB retainers.
- With ideally 5 to 10 years of industry experience, 2+ years in a lead role, you have a proven track record managing high-value and volumes of interdisciplinary work.
- You bring a broad understanding of what is needed to build high-end work and large-scale products.
- On the business side, you know how to balance the client’s objectives with the needs of our own company.
- You have a keen understanding of the (digital) business objectives of global brands and are able to quickly fathom a project’s challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing the client relationship and work-streams milestones ahead.
- Backed by our global team of experts, you’re confident in providing expert advice on digital production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- Setting up and sustaining projects between teams and time zones is no easy feat and requires planning as well as interpersonal skills.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897