Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Program Manager at MediaMonks LA
MediaMonks Our LA office is seeking a practiced Program Manager with an aptitude for design and asset production. This senior-level role requires a diverse set of hats, hands-on experience in production, and a solid understanding of large scale retained operations. This position manages one of MediaMonks' key partnerships and supervises and organizes design teams in the US, EMEA, LATAM and APAC. Your task is to build, run and grow a scalable global operation.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Program Manager at MediaMonks, you work at the intersection of business and production to manage a prolific production partnership. You are at the heart of the operational decisions and problem solving.
- You work side by side with our key client to shape a new project from the start, acting as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s business inside out. You help to direct the very things that will be produced, always making sure projects meet the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations. This means you will be the key go-to person for the client.
- You will spend a lot of time at the client's office to nurture strong alliances around the world.
- You are in charge of a dedicated team of 2 producers, and responsible for the output of 15+ makers.
- You will set up a production framework for the producers to work in; you make sure all training material is up to par, you pin down ways of working, roadmaps, workflows, briefing, guidelines, calendars, reviews and meetings.
- You guard our KPI's and quality at all times.
- You’ll be a driving force in building and recruiting a well performing and happy team.
- You make sure the team is ready for growth and build scalable structures.
- As a Program Manager, you’re also responsible for scoping and quoting projects, working with producers and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- You are responsible for monitoring and reporting the health of the operation.
- You identify opportunities for new projects and up-sales that add value to all parties. You help to increase revenue growth, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have a proven track record in business development, pitching, and fostering client relationships. You can point to examples where you have grown an account.
- You need to boast at least 6+ years of high-level experience as a senior producer, where you successfully worked across teams, time zones and technologies.
- You have experience with scaled asset production.
- You have a strong philosophy around how you manage, lead, and mentor your team.
- You are experienced doing business with top clients, who will seek your take, expertise and leadership on the production of their ideas.
- Experience working with big tech companies is a huge plus.
- You have a proven track record of growing a business, by constantly finding ways to oil and feed the machine.
- Leading the production of integrated projects between our international offices while managing a team of producers is no easy task and requires someone with excellent planning and communication skills, being experienced with management tools such as Asana, Monday.com, Basecamp, Sanskrit, etc.
- You overcome, oversee and conquer, and instead of freaking out, you are freaking good with handling stressful situations that are part of the job.
- You have an executional mindset, are comfortable working in the trenches, and also inspiring and leading others.
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508