Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Program Manager at MediaMonks NY
The discipline of Program Management exists to create an environment for great work to thrive. Account Management sets the tone, pace and ways of working. Account people have to weigh and balance client needs with company ambitions to determine the vision, and then make sure everyone is clear on that vision and how to get there. Program Management doesn’t just manage accounts; ultimately, they drive client partnerships. The main focuses of the Program Management are: lead the process at scale, with flawless execution, serve as the connective tissue of account and project management between producers, the senior leaders, and creative. They’re also the day-to-day glue between MediaMonks and additional holding company partners, and they build effective relationships with key clients. Lead large and small projects with minimal oversight from Client Engagement Lead.
- Comfortably manage without authority, and be responsible for the development of direct and indirect reports, budgets, SOW, revenue tracking.
- Responsible for tracking and presenting revenue by client to report to internal stakeholders
- Identify revenue growth opportunities to bring to brand in order to support their objectives and grow business
- Take cues from leadership to set the tone for the team, keeping the team positive and focused on solutions.
- Provide clear and succinct creative direction and feedback, and contribute to strategic initiatives offering a sound POV.
- Be a day-to-day leader and source of clarity and solutions by company teams across disciplines.
- Lead project meetings and presentations internally and with clients.
- Understands dynamics of clients’ business and category, and their implications on our work.
- Understands bigger-picture agenda and issues on the account, and manages projects with those in mind.
- Work comfortably across multiple projects/brands with minimal senior oversight.
- Push clients for clarity and help them understand what they need beyond what they ask for.
- Comfortable having difficult conversations internally and with clients.
- Keep the account running smoothly across projects and workstreams.
- Intuit potential complications and issues, anticipate the needs of senior clients through information gathered from their direct day-to-day clients and effectively manage up, bringing solutions to senior account leadership.
- Understand our staffing and profitability, anticipate resourcing issues/needs and advise senior account leadership.
- Understand the creative priorities of MediaMonks and help guide internal teams and clients.
- Bachelor's degree and advertising agency experience is required
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Account Management
- Advanced knowledge of Google Enterprise Suite
- Familiarity with accounting/math principles
- Experience and knowledge of traditional and digital marketing methods. Digital including: landing pages, platforms, banners, digital assets for social media, and VR/AR innovation a plus.
- Able to take direction and be a self-starter
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong client-service orientation
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment
- A willingness to travel when needed
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508