Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Program Manager MediaMonks LDN
Our lovely London office is seeking a practiced Program Manager with an aptitude for creative production. This senior-level role requires hands-on experience in digital production, and a solid understanding of what is needed to make stellar projects shine.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Program Manager at MediaMonks, you work at the intersection of business and production to manage prolific production partnerships with A-list brands, bringing forth first-rate projects at a consistent rate.
- At our Soho office, you’ll work from an small-star team of Monks to develop new and existing client relationships, co-authoring pitches, treatments and production proposals.
- You’ll be a driving force in turning pitches into projects, liaising between the client and internal teams throughout the process.
- You identify opportunities for new projects and upsales that add value to all parties.
- You help to direct the very things that will be produced, always making sure projects meet the client’s strategy, brand, creative goals, and expectations.
- You work side by side with your clients to shape projects from the start, acting as a strategic partner throughout the process who understands the client’s business inside out.
- You make sure projects are set up for success by connecting your clients’ needs to the right Monks to make sure great work is done between MediaMonks’ London office and other production monasteries around the world.
- As a Program Manager, you’re also responsible for scoping and quoting projects, working with producers and department leads to propose timelines and ballparks.
- You help to increase revenue growth, looking after business planning and development to hit targets and KPIs.
- This senior-level role requires someone that is experienced in managing million-pound retainers for global advertising, entertainment and technology companies.
- You have 5+ years of hands-on business experience in digital advertising or production, with proven track record managing high-value and volume of interdisciplinary work
- With the backing of our producers and tech directors, you need to be confident in providing expert advice on digital production, sometimes even at the C-level.
- You don’t think in projects but in partnerships, developing client relationships and work-streams milestones ahead.
- You can quickly develop a deep understanding of clients’ business challenges and what needs to be achieved.
- Working at MediaMonks means you engage projects with new and emerging technologies, banking on your deep interest in digital (business) developments and trends.
- Setting up and sustaining production partnerships between our international offices is no easy task and requires superb (English) communication skills.
Join the Most Awesome Production Company on the Planet
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes boundaries when it comes to adjectives. If you meet and exceed this profile, we’d love to meet you in person.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897