Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Project and Performance Manager at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is hiring a Project Manager doubling as a Performance Manager to safeguard the smooth performance of our people and processes. In this position, you’ll play a key role in a dedicated team that is producing fantastic video ads for one our biggest global clients.
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’ll be overseeing fast-moving editing and animation projects on an international scale, managing the process and completion of multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Working for one of the world’s best known brands — referring to our client, of course — you work to make sure our teams perform at the highest international level.
- You manage the input and output of a team of 15 video editors and animators.
- When the operations expands, you’ll help to onboard new Monks by interviewing, recruiting and training new employees.
- A big part of your day-to-day involves coaching and supporting the team on edge cases and the smooth handling of urgent requests.
- Working according to client-specific workflows to meet predefined metrics, you are responsible for the overall compliance and quality of the team’s work and operations.
- You make sure the work of our local team is just as amazing as the work of our teams in the U.S. and Argentina.
- Through agile trafficking, you constantly balance resources and workload; your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time.
- Together with your fellow project leads at our other offices, you ensure a smooth working relationship across teams and time zones.
- Together with our QA specialists, you monitor and report on the team’s performance when it comes to the accuracy, ticket-response time, timeliness and total turnaround time of the ads they create.
- Based on granular process metrics, you tweak our operations to improve quality through coaching, refreshers and other practices.
- Last but not least, you look after local billing and invoicing, as well as forecasting and the processing of jobs in support of our global client lead.
Join Our Team
In return for your dedication to details, deadlines and deliveries, you’ll get to work with an amazing set of colleagues at one of the top 50 companies creative people would kill to work for. You’ll be part of a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. You can go all-in with our company culture and all-out at parties and winter sports. In addition, you can enjoy great food everyday, and a next-gen pension fund for when you’re old.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- Comfortable wearing different hats, you have experience in one or more of the following roles: project manager, producer, account manager, project coordinator or traffic manager.
- Working as part of an international operation, you need to have infallible English communication skills.
- Process is your middle name and your love for precision and spreadsheets is unrivaled.
- You’re excited by the operational side of the role as a team and process manager.
- You’re solutions-oriented and analytical in your approach at all times.
- While you consider spreadsheets your natural habitat, you excel at interfacing with human beings in real-time: you know how to coach and motivate people to get things done.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897