Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Project Management Internship at MediaMonks SP
About the Internship
- In this role, you will support our project managers in managing the production of creative projects big and small on behalf of the world’s leading agencies and brands.
- You'll get to know what it's actually like to work as a project manager in digital production and get to work on projects ranging from digital campaigns to installations — the forte of our Brazilian team.
- MediaMonks São Paulo acts as a global hub for experiential work —
AR, 4D VR installations, connected experiences, in-shop activations — and so you’ll learn how to manage ‘never-done-before projects’.
- You’ll assist in these projects, hustling Monks across teams and time zones in order to meet deliveries and expectations.
- You’ll help to manage the client contact and feedback, and coordinate the development of projects between São Paulo and other offices around the world.
- After your email inbox, you’ll spend most your time between our development floor and adjacent Makers Lab, creeping up behind coworkers to check in on their progress and possible problems.
What’s Next? You!
Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome. You’ll get to do actual work for A-list brands and businesses and get to work with some of the nicest people in the biz. You’ll be part of a fun and super-fast-moving international company on a global mission to become the best (and most humble ;-)) production partner in any field and market. In addition, you’ll have brilliant breakfasts every day, first-class churrascos, and unlimited access to our own video games area.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this position and accompany your resumé with a short motivation letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship.
- You’re enrolled in a relevant higher-education programme.
- You’re obtaining a relevant degree and/or have experience in project management.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to kick-start their professional career with a head start.
- You're well-acquainted with project management tools and techniques such as design thinking and the Agile Method.
- You’re a project manager in the making, eager to develop solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic cost estimates, timings and crystal-clear SOWs.
- Any experience with technical development, experiential (installation) projects, protoboards, or electronic systems would really boost your application, and earn you a lot of Internet Points.
- You’re well-versed in English.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897