Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Project Manager at MediaMonks HILV
This role is for a central Project Manager focused on setting up best practices for project forecast, project analysis and project steering for some of the world’s best automotive accounts.
Role & Responsibilities
- You are responsible for setting up a project, and the team, for success.
- You will be responsible for coordinating quoting across offices for all incoming briefs.
- You’ll advise on work routes, timings and best practices for initial project planning/steering.
- You’ll ensure alignment with markets & HQ on active projects is ongoing and that markets’ PMs & Producers follow the production process.
- You’ll liaise between the market PMs and the HQ PMs in the initial project conversations to ensure all project details and resources are discussed.
- You will help the PMs identify and follow key milestones such as legal checks, key touchpoints for example — hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your job is to constantly balance resources and workload: your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time.
- You will update the business on project status and ways to optimise our internal processes.
- You’ll make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- You will educate market PMs on processes and be a very vital part in implementing the Production Process across the business.
- You’ll also evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of finished projects to improve our processes and work streams.
- You will analyze the project planning and align with our Operational leads & Sr PMs to foresee upcoming recruitment and logistical needs.
- You will provide logistical support when needed to new Monks and existing Monks.
Become a Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a prolific, and super-fast-moving company on a mission to become the best creative partner in any field and market—upholding a standard of digital craft with 4,000+ Monks and counting. As part of our global hive mind, you’ll be able to collaborate with colleagues around the world to calibrate on best practices, perfect pitches, call for references, exchange sources of inspiration, and, ultimately, hone your craft. If you meet the profile, we’d love to meet you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter tailored to this position.
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager.
- Accustomed to work with on-site and off site resources, coordinating workload across multiple global offices.
- Your 5+ years of experience in traditional, digital and social advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with a multitude of working styles, processes and coworkers.
- You know your 💩 when it comes to managing asset creation inclusive of creative development, production, post production & adaptation for broadcast, print, radio, digital, social media etc.
- You are used to jumping in tasks as you see fit without an official assignment to them. You thrive in a new environment and have a hands-on approach when it comes to your work.
- You’re a proficient communicator — able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic timings and resource estimates.
- Experience in the automotive industry.
- Experience producing and/or managing creative campaigns.
- Experience leading processes and operational discussions..
- Comfortable with speaking with various areas of the business and outside partners.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508