Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Project Manager Digital Advertising at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for an English-speaking PM. You’ll join a special task force in our not-so-secret location in Palermo to help manage the successful delivery of digital advertising assets for the biggest brands in the world.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this position, you preside over digital assets MediaMonks produces for brands such as HP, Redbull and Amazon
- You plan, oversee and conquer, manage the input and output of a team that includes dedicated creatives, designers, illustrators, animators and developers.
- You coordinate between project stakeholders and our internal teams to provide clients with a constant flow of high-end production work.
- As part of DoubleClick’s Creative Partner Program, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of the banner ad, meaning you’ll be in the unique position of managing innovative projects that push technical boundaries.
We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager — someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising or production have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers. ‘Keep calm and get shit done’ is what this job is all about, after all.
- You know your 💩 when it comes to managing rich media and programmatic campaigns, dynamic ad creatives, and how to use emojis in group chats to inspire teams to go the extra mile.
- You know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest of digital ad campaigns.
- You understand the anatomy of display ads, know your way around DoubleClick and Sizmek, and can comprehend spec sheets.
- You’re a proficient communicator — able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic timings and resource estimates.
- You’re acquainted with the (post) production of film, image and animation assets for social media.
- Experience dealing with ‘data-driven strategies’.
- Experience producing or managing DOOH campaigns.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud/email marketing.
- Technical/development background.
- DoubleClick QA certification isn’t essential to your application, but it is considered awesome and is something that’ll be required at a later point.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual Monkquinta and sublime Winter soiree— we even have a weekly Asado and a great bunch of colleagues. If you fit the specs sheet, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675