Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Project Manager Online Advertising at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is looking for a Dutch-speaking PM to manage the production of digital ads and assets at our Hilversum HQ.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this position, you preside over the banners and other digital assets MediaMonks produces for brands such as Jumbo and Heineken.
- You plan, oversee and conquer, managing the input and output of a mid-size department that includes dedicated creatives, designers, illustrators, animators and developers.
- You’re the ‘whip’ of our projects and need to hustle Monks in order to meet deliveries and expectations.
- You coordinate between project stakeholders and our internal teams to provide clients with a constant flow of high-end production work.
- You liaise with our producers and business leads to make sure all boxes are checked, and coordinate with our QA Monks to make sure everything works, too.
- As part of DoubleClick’s Creative Partner Program, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of the banner ad, meaning you’ll be in the unique position of managing innovative projects that push technical boundaries.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600+ Monks worldwide.
Come Manage Miracles at MediaMonks
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. Stressful moments are part of the job, but so is our casual company culture, annual winter sports trip and sublime summer soiree — we even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you fit the specs sheet, we’d love to meet you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager — someone who knows how to hustle internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- You speak Dutch, have 5+ years of experience in a similar capacity, and are well-acquainted with the tricks of the trade and the pitfalls of production.
- You know your 💩 when it comes to managing rich media and programmatic campaigns, dynamic ad creatives, and how to use emojis in group chats to inspire teams to go the extra mile.
- You know how to work with media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest of digital ad campaigns.
- You understand the anatomy of display ads, know your way around DoubleClick and Sizmek, and can comprehend spec sheets.
- You’re a proficient communicator — able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic timings and resource estimates.
- You’re acquainted with the (post) production of film, image and animation assets for social media.
- Experience dealing with ‘data-driven strategies’.
- Experience producing or managing DOOH campaigns.
- Experience with Marketing Cloud/email marketing.
- Technical/development background.
- DoubleClick QA certification isn’t essential to your application, but it is considered awesome and is something that’ll be required at a later point.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897