Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Project Manager - Social Media (Automotive) at MediaMonks LDN
MediaMonks is on the lookout for a Project Manager - Social. You are a social media-savvy professional, with experience in social media asset management. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and the ability to organise and influence people within & outside the organisation. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage client’s social media.
You’ll join a special task force to help manage the successful delivery of digital advertising assets for one of the biggest brands in the world / a range of high profile brands.
Role & Responsibilities
- You’ll be managing fast-moving digital projects & ongoing social media campaigns across multiple assets.
- Working for one of the world’s most beloved brands, you’ll make sure our teams deliver quality content at scale.
- You’ll liaise between our client leads and teams to ensure MediaMonks nails milestone after milestone — hustling internal resources to meet external deadlines no matter what.
- Your job is to constantly balance resources and workload: your planning and coordination are key for successfully delivering projects on time.
- You’ll help to manage the process and completion of multiple projects simultaneously, managing the in- and output of our Monks.
- You’ll make sure deadlines are met with lethal precision, and flag the ones that aren’t attainable upfront.
- A big part of your day-to-day is briefing team members on delivery objectives and keeping stakeholders informed on the progress of projects.
- You’ll schedule, track and prioritize assignments and make sure the right Monks are available to provide our client with a constant flow of high-end production work.
- You’ll also evaluate the good, the bad and the ugly of finished projects to improve our processes and work streams.
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young, successful and crazy-ambitious company creative people would kill to work for. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture, and all-out at parties and winter sports. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund. If you meet and exceed this profile, stop playing on your phone and send us your best application so far.
- We’re looking for someone who is first and foremost an excellent project manager.
- Your 5+ years of experience in digital advertising, with at least part of it specifically within social media context which have made you fabulous at dealing with stress and phenomenal at communicating with (stressed-out) clients and coworkers.
- You know your 💩 when it comes to managing digital/social assets, including social feeds, community management and more .
- You know how to work with (social) media plans and can manage the launch of even the biggest (social) campaigns.
- You understand the anatomy of community management
- You’re a proficient communicator — able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- You have solid scoping skills, which translate into realistic timings and resource estimates.
- You’re acquainted with the (post)production of film, image and animation assets for social media.
- Experience within automotive sector
- Exposure to working in a broad range of industries .
- Experience dealing with ‘data-driven strategies.’
- Creative background.
At MediaMonks we are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all our people. Here you will find a place to express yourself freely along with professionals who respect and embrace diversity in all its forms. We want every person who joins our team to feel free, real, and safe in their plurality. Join this amazing team.Apply for this job
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508