Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Project Manager (Web) - MM Malaysia
MediaMonks is looking for a Project Manager with hands-on experience managing large fast-moving web projects. We are looking for someone with a keen understanding of what makes and breaks a project. A people’s person who knows how to motivate and inspire cross-discipline teams and manage large programs of work. While overseeing the project in the region, you’ll work closely with technical and creative directors to become our project champion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Being the pacemaker of the project. You’ll be a critical member of motivating and managing Monks across teams and time zones to meet deliveries and exceed expectations.
- Scoping new projects: providing work breakdown structures, cost/time estimates and using your expertise to ensure the successful set-up of new projects.
- Schedule, track and prioritise work to manage critical deadlines and milestones with lethal precision and flag deadlines that aren’t attainable upfront.
- Liaising with our producers and account managers to ensure all deliverables are met while coordinating with our Test Monks to ensure they all work.
- Projects are often set up locally and developed globally at our production hubs, meaning you’ll play a vital role in coordinating between the client and project teams.
- Analyse information provided by the client to effectively determine changes to the project’s requirements and possible roadblocks.
- Responsible for successfully planning, controlling, and managing client input and requirements to ensure that the MediaMonks’ creative and development teams’ needs are met.
Become Part of Our New Team in Malaysia
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a fast-moving company with the ambition to become the best production partner in any field and market. With offices around the world and 4,000+ Monks, we’re leading the industry with integrated teams who are creating awesome work with purpose at scale. As part of this global community, you’ll have incredible colleagues from all parts of the world that all strive to create world-class content. Ready to cut your teeth on a new challenge? We’d love to hear from you.
MediaMonks stands for equal-opportunity employment and welcomes applications from people of all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a custom cover letter tailored to the position.
- Extensive experience in managing large scale web development projects using Agile methodologies. In particular, platform builds where the scope includes system and CMS integrations, personalization and optimization.
- Solid understanding of project methodologies and best practices, in particular, Agile.
- Preferable experience in the fast-moving consumer goods sector.
- Ability to communicate clearly and persuasively in both written and spoken English.
- Strong team-building and people management abilities
- A problem-solver with a proactive approach.
- Experience in managing multiple multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong Stakeholder Management experience.
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- Coming soon
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508