Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
QA Tester at MediaMonks NL
About the Role
- As a QA Monk, you use your extensive knowledge of QA processes and testing-tools to assess and ascertain the workings of websites, platforms, apps, games, campaigns, and a whole lot more.
- As part of our Hilversum-based QA team, you aim to perfect the experience for any type of user and any kind of device while keeping what’s best for the client’s needs and wants at heart.
- You make sure everything up to the last pixel is up to par with agreements, requirements and expectations — from the technical build to the frontend design.
- You systematically go over security and usability issues and check the functions of every form and feature.
- Next to testing, you help to better integrate quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure QA methods are tuned to our projects and workload.
Q&A: Why QA at MediaMonks?
Great question! The simple answer is that working at MediaMonks means you’ll be part of the most fun digital production company in existence. The range of work you’ll be rigorously analysing will never get boring and is only growing as MediaMonks expands into new territories such as installations and VR. In addition, we have a great culture (+ canteen), and an almost endless supply of awesome people you can call coworkers. If you’re up for the job and down for our parties and winter sports, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job. Note that we receive 1,000+ applications each month and may fail to get back to you in person, as much as we’d like to.
- You have 2+ years worth of QA-testing experience.
- You’re familiar with testing websites, games and mobile app until they break.
- You’re experienced working directly with developers as part of agile projects.
- Writing test cases is not a test for you.
- Can I Click It? is your anthem when you’re looking for loopholes, exploits, bugs or anything else that’ll drive your coworkers in development crazy.
- Writing end-to-end test plans and comprehensive use cases has been a standard feat in your rigorous repertoire, covering everything from general dependencies to specific edge cases.
- You have solid experience in working with bug-tracking databases and test-tracking systems.
- You are experienced in setting up detailed issue reports that allow our teams to quickly proceed with the next version of the build.
- You have a deft eye for detail and a creative way of working that allows you to corner every edge case possible.
- Ideally, you have experience working with tools-of-choice such as Assembla, JIRA, and TestRail.
- The same goes for experience writing automated tests (Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber).
- If you’re practised in Scrum or Agile development, that’s awesome too.
- Scale 2 building 3412 Ath Thumamah Road 6628،Riyadh 13315 Saudi Arabia
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers#amsterdam" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 916 6953669
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- +91-9811 672 755
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bangalore 560043 India
- +91-9739 008 291
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508