Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
QA Tester at MediaMonks Singapore
MediaMonks is in search of a visually-oriented Quality Assurance Tester to make sure our ads and video assets look as promised before they’re released into the wwwild.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a QA Monk at our award-winning ads & assets division, you use your eagle eye and proven QA methods to assess and ascertain the correct execution of advertising assets such as videos, pre-rolls, display ads and social content.
- Working daily from our awesome Singapore office, sorry no WFH or Remote is possible, you make sure everything looks JUST the way it should, on any device by cross checking everything against strict client guidelines.
- You are part of a dedicated project team for one of our biggest clients.
- You’re our last line of defense before ads and videos are served to the general public, saving your coworkers, aka some of your new homies, from potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- You double check campaigns for functionality issues, technical specs, and the correct implementation of tracking and usability metrics, always providing timely feedback that is easy to understand and ensuring our robust analytics captures ALL the right data.
- Like a broken record (that isn’t broken), you constantly and ever-so-coolly ask: is the design pixel perfect, does it meet guidelines and requirements, does it click, does it log metrics correctly, is the ad legible and easy to interact with?
- Next to testing, you help to better integrate quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure QA methods are fine tuned to our teams and workloads.
- You educate our developers, designers, animators, and PMs on best practices and developments in the QA field, so that you don’t have to point out the obvious.
- You actively study trends and developments to stay up to date with the latest requirements and guidelines in the world.
- You communicate our weekly results in a way that feels constructive. You master the tone of providing feedback in a great and collaborative way.
- You will be required to do a QA test before going to the interview stage.
- You are a QA master eagle eyes and at least 1 year of experience, who thrives in busy environments and brings your best self to work where you like to have a fun time with your coworkers.
- We will need to bank on your ability to organise and prioritise your workload to stay on top of your QA game.
- Furthermore, you’re able to report issues in detail so that your coworkers can resolve any technical or graphical issues without needing another word.
- Weekly reporting through xls dashboards and thoughtful analysis of team data for trends identification and providing recommendations will ensure you guide the team to the greatest echelon of excellence.
At MediaMonks, there is always potential for growth and enough work to get you well beyond Gladwell’s 10,000 hours, if you believe that stuff. You’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and outings.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your portfolio with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
According to the Singapore tripartite standards, we will prioritise people that are Singaporeans, PRs. Apart from that it will help if you are already living in the +65.Apply for this job
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 8186 1675