Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
QA Tester for Experiential Projects at MediaMonks SP
Why this Role is Awesome
- As a QA Monk, you use your extensive knowledge of QA processes and testing-tools to assess and ascertain the correct workings of our projects.
- You aim to perfect the experience for the user while keeping the client’s needs and wants in mind.
- Working from our Makers Lab in Vila Madalena, you focus on making sure our experimental experiential work will actually work — even though most of the stuff you’ll be testing has never been done before.
- You’ll work side by side with our physical production team to perform stress tests and other assessments of our installations and connected experiences throughout the production process.
- While you’ll have your own QA workstation, test environment, test devices — and if need be, test subjects in the form of coworkers — a big part of the job is about coming up with ways to test experiences in the physical world (including AR and 4D VR installations) that are still in the works.
- In addition to performing continuous tests on experiential projects, you’ll be assuring the quality of the websites, platforms, apps, games, campaigns and other hot stuff coming out of MediaMonks São Paulo.
- You systematically go over security and usability issues to check the functions of every form and feature — using custom scripts and testing tools to validate web-based projects across browsers, screens and and devices.
- As part of MediaMonks, you are part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
Come Break Stuff for a Living!
At MediaMonks, you’ll be part of a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company. The work you’ll be testing will never grow boring as we constantly expand into new territories and technologies. If you can take on this role, we’d love to take you onboard.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have at least 2 years of relevant testing experience, setting up QA tests for a wide variety of creative projects at the intersection of digital and physical.
- You have a creative mindset, always thinking of ways to break or hack things.
- You can come up with bespoke QA processes according to the specifics of each project, going above and beyond the guidelines and requirements.
- You can compile end-to-end test plans and comprehensive use cases, covering everything from general dependencies to edge cases.
- You are experienced in setting up detailed issue reports that allow your fellow Monks to quickly proceed with the next version of the build.
- You have basic knowledge of browser-based tests with tools like Selenium WebDriver.
- You have experience testing native mobile applications using Appium or similar tools.
- You’re a proficient English communicator, able to provide clear updates on the development of projects and knowing how to describe issues and required actions to Monks in other offices.
- Any (basic) knowledge of engineering and/or electronics would make you awesome.
- Basic protoboard knowledge (e.g. Arduino or Raspberry) would make you a true legend — but if you have no idea what a protoboard is, that’s fine too.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897