Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
QA Tester (Visual) at MediaMonks HILV
MediaMonks is in search of a visually-oriented Quality Assurance and Quality Check Tester to make sure our design deliverables look as promised before they’re released into the wwwild.
About the Role
- As a QA Monk at our award-winning ads & assets division, you use your eagle eye and proven QA methods to assess and ascertain the correct execution of templated designs.
- You double check designs, animations and edits for issues in branding, consistency, copy and specs, always providing timely feedback that is easy to understand and ensuring our robust analytics captures ALL the right data.
- You make sure everything looks JUST the way it should, on any device by cross checking everything against strict client guidelines.
- You are part of a dedicated project team for one of our biggest clients.
- You’re our last line of defense before ads and videos are served to the general public, saving your coworkers, from potentially embarrassing mistakes.
- Like a broken record (that isn’t broken), you constantly and ever-so-coolly ask: is the design pixel perfect, does it meet guidelines and requirements, does it click, does it log metrics correctly, is the ad legible and easy to interact with?
- Next to testing, you help to better integrate quality assurance into the overall production process, making sure QA methods are fine tuned to our teams and workloads.
- You communicate our weekly results in a way that feels constructive. You master the tone of providing feedback in a great and collaborative way.
Come QA at MM
As part of one of our embedded teams, you are joining a growing cohort of exceptionally talented, authentic, humble, and constantly iterating people. This team consistently delivers premium work driven by data and creativity and MediaMonks at-large is trusted with advancing the art of digital ads. This means you’ll be in the unique position of testing and owning the Quality standards for not just projects, but for programs. Working at MediaMonks also means you’ll be part of a young & fun, successful and super-fast-moving production company that people would kill to work for. If you’re up to the task, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a tailored cover letter, detailing why you’re the right Monk for this job. Please note that we receive 1,000+ applications each month and may fail to get back to you in person, as much as we’d like to.
- You are a QA master eagle eyes and at least 1 - 2 years of experience, who thrives in busy environments and brings your best self to work where you like to have a fun time with your coworkers.
- We will need to bank on your ability to organise and prioritise your workload to stay on top of your QA game.
- You have basic photoshop skills.
- Furthermore, you’re able to report issues in detail so that your coworkers can resolve any technical or graphical issues without needing another word.
- Weekly reporting through (xls) dashboards and thoughtful analysis of team data for trends identification and providing recommendations will ensure you guide the team to the greatest echelon of excellence
MediaMonks is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. The Company recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
- Oude Amersfoortseweg 125 1212AA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- Danzigerbocht 41C 1013 AM Amsterdam The Netherlands Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +31 20 820 24 25
- Kurfürstenstrasse 72 10787 Berlin Germany Job inquiries: <a href="https://www.mediamonks.com/careers" target="_blank">MediaMonks Careers</a>
- +49 152 900 11833
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- Speakers Corner unit 104 31 Parliament Street 8001 Cape Town
- +27 74 451 3854
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 9 Office 318 Dubai, U.A.E
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- Riyadh Business Front, Building S4 Airport Road | 3667-14314 Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 8884
- 109012 per. Malyy Cherkasskiy, 2 Cabinet Lounge Moscow Russia
- +7 499 110 44 75
- 010000 Nur-Sultan city Saryarka Avenue 6 Room 1 Office 1310 Kazakhstan
- +7 (7172) 790389
- Okhla Industrial Estate Phase 3 Rd Okhla Phase III Okhla Industrial Area New Delhi Delhi 110020 India
- 959, 3rd Cross Rd HRBR Layout Kalynagar Bengaluru 560043 India
- No.5 Lane 18 Yanqing Road Xuhui District Shanghai 上海市徐汇区延庆路18弄5号
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 3129 2969
- 29, Jalan Riong Bangsar 59100 Kuala Lumpur
- +65 9640 3960
- 209 Cecil St South Melbourne Victoria 3205 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- Level 10/66 Clarence St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- +61 422 252 333
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 228 East 45th Street, Suite 9E New York, NY 10017 United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- 401 Bay Street Simpson Tower 6th floor Toronto ON M5H 2Y4
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508