Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Receptionist (EN+NL) at MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is hiring a Dutch + English-speaking receptionist to help man(age) the frontdesk of our Hilversum Headquarters. For this part-time position, we’re looking for someone with a calling for spreading good vibes and supporting the smooth running of our international head office.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Hospitality Monk, you have a representative role as one of the faces of our company.
- You’ll be part of our small but smart Facilities team that looks after everything from our frontdesk team to our backdoor exits.
- Together with a direct colleague, you will share the responsibility for our Hilversum frontdesk between 08:00 and 19:00, aligning on your own work schedule for 25 hours a week.
- You’re the ones that make us look good by creating a welcoming atmosphere.
- In addition to some 500 Monks, you’ll welcome dozens of visitors and suppliers each day.
- You’ll help out clients and other callers on the phone by connecting everyone to the right Monks, or taking a message.
- You'll also look after incoming and outgoing deliveries, you’ll handle more packages than Santa Claus on an annual basis.
Answer Our Call for a Receptionist
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving international company creative people would kill to work for. The job comes with a lively company culture, great healthy food, and fabulous parties and winter sports. Even our pension scheme is pretty sweet. If you are excited about joining our monastery for 25 hours a week, we’d love to hear from you.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? email@example.com has answers.
- You have friendly written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- You take pleasure in welcoming visitors and taking calls from people from all over the world, helping out anyone in any way you can.
- Your attention to hospitality is unrivalled, and you’ve got a knack for maintaining an amiable environment.
- You’re resourceful, with awesome organisational skills and an attitude for getting things done.
- You can keep a cool head while looking after multiple things at once.
- You have high service standards and are a champion of small talk.
- As a true team player, you’re flexible to increase your schedule to a maximum of 40 hours a week when your direct colleague is sick or on leave.
- You’re proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and, most importantly, writing Post-it notes.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897