Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Receptionist MediaMonks HQ
MediaMonks is hiring a Dutch + English-speaking receptionist to manage the frontdesk at our Hilversum Headquarters. For this part-time position, we’re looking for someone with a calling for spreading good vibes and supporting the smooth running of an international office.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a Hospitality Monk, you have a representative role as one of the faces of our company.
- Together with a direct colleague, you share the responsibility for managing the frontdesk of our HQ between 08:00 and 19:00, aligning on your own work schedule for 25 hours a week.
- You’re the ones that make us look good by creating a welcoming atmosphere.
- In addition to some 400 Monks, you’ll welcome dozens of visitors and suppliers each day.
- You also help out clients and other callers on the phone by connecting everyone to the right Monks, or taking a message.
- Last but not least, you handle incoming and outgoing deliveries — managing more packages than Santa Claus on an annual basis.
Answer Our Call for a Receptionist
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a successful and super-fast-moving international production company creative people would kill to work for. The job comes with a young and lively company culture, great healthy food, and fabulous parties and winter sports. Even our pension scheme is pretty sweet. If you are excited about joining our monastery for 25 hours a week, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your application with a personal cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- Your attention to hospitality is unrivaled, and you’ve got a knack for maintaining an amiable environment.
- Organizing is your second nature — or just something you’re really good at — and you love helping out people in any way you can.
- You have high moral and service standards, and are a champion of small talk.
- You take pleasure in welcoming visitors and taking calls from all over the world.
- You have a friendly voice and solid written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- You’re proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and, most importantly, writing Post-it notes.
- You keep your head cool when things get hectic and can look after multiple things at the same time.
- You’re resourceful, with solid administration skills and an attitude for getting things done.
- As a true teamplayer, you’re flexible to increase your schedule to a maximum of 40 hours a week when your direct colleague is sick or on leave.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897