Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Receptionist MediaMonks HQ (part-time)
MediaMonks is looking for Dutch + English-speaking receptionists to manage the frontdesk at our Hilversum Headquarters. We are looking for someone with a calling for spreading good vibes by supporting the smooth running of the office. Someone who takes pleasure in receiving clients and other visitors and taking calls from all over the world.
About the Role
- The role of Hospitality Monk is a part-time position with a flexible work schedule for 25 to 30 hours a week between 08:30 and 19:00.
- Together with your direct colleague, you share a representative role as one of the faces of the company.
- You greet visitors and vendors with a smile and help out clients and other relations on the phone, connecting everyone to the right Monks or taking a message.
- You handle all incoming and outgoing mail, managing more packages than Santa Claus on an annual basis.
- You’ll also manage our three main meeting rooms, making sure they look nice, are stacked with food and drinks in the case of long meetings, and that there are no double bookings.
- Finally, you’ll assist our travel team from time to time with booking last-minute flights and accommodation.
- You can start before November 2017.
- You have 1 to 3 years of experience in a similar capacity, ideally at an agency or media company.
- You have a friendly voice and solid (written) communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- You know your way around MS Word, Excel, Outlook and — most importantly — Post-it Notes.
- You keep your head cool when things get hectic and can look after multiple things at the same time.
- You care about hospitality and are dedicated to keeping tabs on the office’s good looks.
Answer Our Call for a Receptionist
At MediaMonks, you get to join a successful and super-fast-moving international production company. The job comes with a young and lively culture, great healthy food and fabulous parties and winter sports shindigs. Hell, we even have a badass pension fund. If you are excited about joining our monastery for 25 to 30 hours a week and alright with working on a flexible schedule, we’d love to hear from you.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.Apply for this job
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 135 Yanping Rd, Jing’an Shanghai 200042 China
- +86 151 2109 7484
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897