Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Recruiter at MediaMonks NL
MediaMonks is recruiting an in-house recruiter to recruit new Monks for our creative production monasteries around the world. In this role you'll work alongside our in-house Talent Monk(s) to help attract, recruit and retain the best talent for MediaMonks and to make sure that our processes are as up to speed as the pace we hire.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this recruitment position, you’ll support the growth of our fast-growing company, which currently works as one team across 14 locations with a 1000 Monks and counting.
- You’ll learn the ins, outs and in-betweens of recruitment at the biggest creative production company on the planet.
- Sponsor and visit job events for students and starters; organize in-house events with a clear or casual emphasis on promoting MediaMonks as a potential employer.
- You manage the recruitment process and hiring pipeline in our ATS; Workable for some roles and all internships.
- Carry out initial screenings and interviews (phone/video call/telepathy) to get a better feel for whether candidates could be a good fit.
- Chase team leads to follow up on the most promising candidates and update each candidate on their application status.
- Based at our HQ in Hilversum, you help to build talent pools for a wide range of positions by sourcing and engaging high-potential candidates.
- Making sure that we are always on top of the game when it comes to creating an all-star candidate experience.
- You’ll help to set up MediaMonks for future success by constantly challenging existing processes, developing and executing a recruitment strategy and proactively identifying talent for vacancies that don’t even exist yet.
- You’ll constantly check new recruitment platforms, events and other channels MediaMonks could use for employer branding and recruitment purposes.
Come Source And Celebrate
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a crazy-ambitious company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. You’ll get to work for a company that creative people would kill to work for — if only everyone knew) —alongside colleagues that are absolutely killing it. We serve mean lunches and masterful parties, including our notorious winter sports trip, and we even offer a pension plan for when you’re too old for this 💩.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a custom cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- Hands-on recruitment experience from an international (creative) environment is essential.
- You’re eager to learn about the top players in the field and reputation of companies in different markets to easily approximate the strength of people’s CVs.
- You’re fluent in English both spoken and written.
- You’re a go-getter, self-starter and networker.
- You're able to keep your head cool when things get headed and managing multiple tasks at the same time seems like a no-brainer for you.
- You’re confident in liaising with external recruitment agencies and approaching candidates directly.
- You are eager to work as part of a super informal company, and also know how to convey this vibe to candidates.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897