Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Recruiter for Creative & Design at MediaMonks
MediaMonks is recruiting an in-house recruiter to recruit new Monks for our creative production monasteries around the world. As a Recruitment Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- In this full-time role, you’ll work alongside our development-focussed recruitment lead to find and attract top talent for design and creative vacancies.
- Based at the MediaMonks mothership in Hilversum, your main responsibility is finding the best candidates for our creative and (UX) design departments, which are always on the look for the next-big-Monk.
- You’ll review incoming job applications for Creative, Design and UX positions and actively source new candidates.
- By evaluating new profiles and portfolios, you help our teams by making a preselection of candidates that could make the cut.
- Additionally, you’ll help to keep check on all open applications, linking interesting candidates to our departments and team leads.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment process and hiring pipeline on Workable.
- Chase team leads to follow up on the most promising candidates; update each candidate on their application status.
- Carry out initial screenings and interviews (phone/video call/telepathy) to get a better feel for whether candidates could be a good fit.
- Plan and coordinate on-site interviews between top candidates and our hiring teams.
- Participate in interviews to learn more about candidates’ skills and the specific needs of our hiring teams.
- Liaise with third-parties to update external recruiters on our latest hiring needs, and give feedback on the candidates they’ve sourced.
- Search and attract great candidates through LinkedIn, forums, FB groups and other means.
- Sponsor and visit job events for students and starters; organize in-house events with a clear or casual emphasis on promoting MediaMonks as a potential employer.
- Find new platforms, job boards, agencies and channels MediaMonks could use for employer branding and recruitment.
Become Our Creative Recruitment Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and winter sports outings. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have at least 1 year of hands-on recruitment experience in the (international) creative industries.
- You’re fluent in English, and ideally also in Dutch.
- You’re a go-getter, self-starter and networker.
- Your knowledge of the top players and the reputation of companies in different markets allows you to easily approximate the strength of candidate profiles.
- When it comes to folio-filtering, you know how to look past shiny buttons, perfect-world redesigns and incomplete concepts on Dribble, Behance, Cargo Collective and the like.
- If you have hands-on experience working as a creative or designer, that’s an obvious plus.
- You’re confident in liaising with external recruitment agencies and approaching candidates directly.
- You are eager to work as part of a super informal company, and also know how to share this vibe with candidates.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 23 Heddon St W1B 4BQ London United Kingdom
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 52 948 6613
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- Calle Emilio Castelar 149 Polanco III Sección 11550 Miguel, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 55 8624 5177
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 186 2178 3427
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897