Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Recruiter for Creative & Design at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks is recruiting an in-house recruiter to recruit new Monks for our Buenos Aires office. As a Recruitment Monk at MediaMonks, you’ll be part of the most awesome production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in ten locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 600 Monks worldwide.
- In this full-time role, you’ll work alongside our development-focussed Recruitment Lead to find and attract top talent for design and creative vacancies.
- Based in our Palermo production paradise, your main responsibility is finding the best candidates for our creative and (UX) design departments, which are always on the look for the next-big-Monk.
- You’ll review incoming job applications for Creative, Design and UX positions and actively source new candidates.
- By evaluating new profiles and portfolios, you help our teams by making a preselection of candidates that could make the cut.
- Additionally, you’ll help to keep check on all open applications, linking interesting candidates to our departments and team leads.
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage the recruitment process and hiring pipeline on Workable.
- Chase team leads to follow up on the most promising candidates; update each candidate on their application status.
- Carry out initial screenings and interviews (phone/video call/telepathy) to get a better feel for whether candidates could be a good fit.
- Plan and coordinate on-site interviews between top candidates and our hiring teams.
- Participate in interviews to learn more about candidates’ skills and the specific needs of our hiring teams.
- Liaise with third-parties to update external recruiters on our latest hiring needs, and give feedback on the candidates they’ve sourced.
- Search and attract great candidates through LinkedIn, forums, FB groups and other means.
- Sponsor and visit job events for students and starters; organize in-house events with a clear or casual emphasis on promoting MediaMonks as a potential employer.
- Find new platforms, job boards, agencies and channels MediaMonks could use for employer branding and recruitment.
Become Our Creative Recruitment Monk
At MediaMonks, you’ll join a young and fun, successful and super-fast-moving international company that constantly pushes the envelope when it comes to production and the use of adjectives. You’ll get to do great work with even better coworkers. You can go all-in with our one-of-a-kind company culture and all-out during our parties and winter sports outings. We even have an epic lunch and a next-gen pension fund.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job.
- You have at least 1 year of hands-on recruitment experience in the (international) creative industries.
- You’re fluent in English and Spanish.
- You’re a go-getter, self-starter and networker.
- Your knowledge of the top players and the reputation of companies in different markets allows you to easily approximate the strength of candidate profiles.
- When it comes to folio-filtering, you know how to look past shiny buttons, perfect-world redesigns and incomplete concepts on Dribble, Behance, Cargo Collective and the like.
- If you have hands-on experience working as a creative or designer, that’s an obvious plus.
- You’re confident in liaising with external recruitment agencies and approaching candidates directly.
- You are eager to work as part of a super informal company, and also know how to share this vibe with candidates.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897