Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Rich Media Developer at MediaMonks BA
MediaMonks Buenos Aires is looking for a HTML5 & Developer to build rich media campaigns on behalf of A-list brands such as Netflix, Heineken and Booking.com.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this mid-level position, you’ll join the ads & assets team at our Palermo Production Paradise in developing high-quality display campaigns at an ever higher pace.
- You’ll be working as part an international team to code awesome rich media into existence using using HTML, CSS, JS, and black magic.
- You’ll be developing some of the most insane animations and interactions to ever exist within the space of a banner ad.
- As part of DoubleClick’s Partner Program, MediaMonks is trusted with advancing the art of the banner ad, meaning you’ll be in a unique position to push the technical potential of banner creatives.
- You will continuously enhance your technical and animation skills using libraries such as GreenSock.
- You’ll work with Google Web Designer to translate designs and mockups into fully functioning ad creatives.
- You’ll localize campaigns to potentially any country with internet access..
- You’ll implement new functions and development techniques into the production process to help meet client goals and (conversion) objectives.
- You help improve conversion rates by implementing A/B tests.
- You report technical solutions and recommendations back to the team and stakeholders.
Become Our Frontend Miracle Machine
Working at MediaMonks BA is arguably the most awesome thing to do in Buenos Aires right now. You’ll be part of the most awesome creative production company on the planet, operating as ‘one office in eleven locations’ with an incredible in-house team of 750 Monks, and a crazy ambition to become the best production partner in any field and market. Join us before we reach Mars.
Please be attentive to the requirements for this role and accompany your application with a short cover letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for the job. If possible, please prepare examples of responsive web design, HTML animations and other rich media you’ve developed.
- For this mid-level position, we’re looking for an English + Spanish speaking developer with 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Efficiency is key, knowing LESS is more.
- You’re familiar with browser testing, debugging and developing with CSS pre-processors (e.g., SASS).
- Next to frontend proficiency, practical experience with developing interactive banners and rich media ads is a must.
- You have hands-on experience developing interactive banners and rich media ads, knowing the ins and outs of cross-browser issues, code solutions, client-side performance optimization, version-control systems and code repositories (e.g., SVN, GitHub).
- A basic understanding of ad-serving platforms such as DoubleClick is beneficial but can also be learned on the job.
- It would be super sweet if you could also work with Photoshop and Illustrator to obtain, obscure and update banner assets.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 907 891 8571
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 30 Bukit Pasoh Road 089844 Singapore Singapore
- +65 64 389 897