Campaigns & Content
Mobile & Platforms
- VFX & Post
VR & AR
- Rich Media
- For Good
Rigger at MediaMonks HQ
Our award-winning post-production team is looking for a proficient rigger to help bring lovely 3D work to life. We specialize in crafting work for A-List brands, producing projects for TV, AR, VR and the real world. As part of MediaMonks, you’ll join the most awesome production company around, working as one team across 14 locations with 1,000 Monks and counting.
Role & Responsibilities
- In this Hilversum-based position, you’ll be part and parcel of our 30-Monk post-production team, though your skills are sometimes needed across departments.
- Our team includes VFX and post-production leads, (VFX) producers, 3D artists, 3D generalists, character animators, editors, colorists, compositing Monks, matte painters, TDs and other riggers.
- You lay the technical groundwork that sets our 3D projects in motion.
- Working magic with Maya and MEL, you’ll be making full-character rigs, expressive facial rigs, and high-end rigs for high-end cars.
- Working with our modelers and animators, you’ll add physics to our productions, bringing 3D characters to life and producing life-like dynamics for water, fire and vomit.
- Through your carefully designed rigs, you help to streamline the post-production process for all our Monks.
Join Our Team
Want to work on amazing projects with amazing people? We believe this role might just be right for you. In addition to interesting work, working at MediaMonks means working at a successful and super-fast-moving company on a global mission to become the best production partner in any field and market. Besides a superb set of coworkers, you’ll have healthy food for when you’re hungry, fabulous parties & winter sports for when you feel like dancing, and a next-gen pension scheme for when you’re old. Coffee? We’ve got that too.
We stand for equal-opportunity employment and welcome applications from people from all backgrounds. Please be attentive to the requirements and accompany your portfolio with a personal cover letter showing why you’re the right Monk for the role. Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org has the answers.
- You’re proficient with Maya.
- You know how to script with MEL and/or Python.
- Ideally, you also know your way around Houdini (we can teach you the ins and outs if necessary — there’s no escaping from Houdini).
- You’re able to rig anything from stuffed animals to spaceships and everything in between.
- Your rigs are easy to animate, conventionally organized, and properly documented.
- You have a feel for 3D dynamics and animation principles, allowing you to see eye to eye with Animators and other artists.
- With your understanding of 3D models, you look forward to working on AR and VR projects.
- Schapenkamp 2 1211 PA Hilversum The Netherlands
- +31 35 621 21 50
- 42 St John St Clerkenwell London EC1M 4DL UK
- +44 20 7440 3580
- Norrlandsgatan 18 11143 Stockholm Sweden
- +46 8 50 70 35 00
- PO Box 502921 Dubai Media City Building 5 Office 205 Dubai, U.A.E.
- +971 (0) 4 514 9510
- 127 Elizabeth St 10013 NY New York United States of America
- +1 347 767 6929
- 1214 Abbot Kinney Blvd Venice, CA, 90291 United States of America
- +1 (310) 684 5404
- 156 2nd St 94105 CA San Francisco United States of America
- +1 603 319 1102
- Amsterdam 271 Col. Hipódromo 06170 Cuauhtémoc, Ciudad de México Mexico
- +52 1 (55) 75 83 95 11
- R. Fidalga 162, Vila Madalena 05432-000, São Paulo, SP Brazil
- +55 11 3097 0508
- El Salvador 5137, Palermo C1414BPS Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina
- +54 11 5368 2189
- 9 Donghu Road, 18th floor Xuhui District 200031 Shanghai China
- +86 15601945025
- 69 Neil Road 088899 Singapore
- +65 64 389 897